PDA

View Full Version : The use of Pivots

Hoggy
02-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Any suggestions in using pivots that eventually split off and do their own thing. If the pivots are just long time friends and they want to go off for a bit, are they of any use at all? I don't want to be hanging on to their pockets waiting for other girls to notice.

Mr Bigshot
02-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Start a conversation with you pivot that includes a dumb topic (basically nothing serious like politics/religion) that you know she'd have a different opinion on.

Make sure you're loud enough and make enough jokes to have your interaction appear at a higher energy level than a nearby set. Then ask the nearby set for their opinion.

Hoggy
02-16-2007, 11:24 AM
that seems to be the key....I've done that before and it works, but I guess I just have to let go of the fact that I can't use my pivots the WHOLE time. they are busy little bees. Thanks

cheez avenger
02-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Don't forget that pivots aren't just there to make you look good. They'll wanna go off and have fun as well. They're basically there to help you social proof the joint.

It's up to you to win the crowd over.

-cheez avenger

CountFarussi
02-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Don't forget that pivots aren't just there to make you look good. They'll wanna go off and have fun as well. They're basically there to help you social proof the joint.

It's up to you to win the crowd over.

-cheez avenger

agreed. :cool:

Malibu
02-21-2007, 04:40 PM
If she is a pivot...then she knows about game and should wing you like a male wing would wing you....so talk to her about it....

if she doesnt know about game then she is NOT a pivot....she is a pawn....and is only usefull for social proof...get as much social proof with her as you can...when she strays off...open sets....when she returns...merge sets....no use in trying to cling on to her because she wont enjoy her night...and will provide negative tonality for you to use as social proof...

Hoggy
02-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Marvelous

Malibu
02-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Your welcome!

CountFarussi
02-21-2007, 08:13 PM
why not combine a pivot with a wing? I have an attractive girl wing who will often times open me while we are all out at the bar (she comes up and pretends to use a line on me as a complete stranger)...creates some prizability to my target.