PDA

View Full Version : practicing game VS having high standards

DjSuperman
02-15-2007, 04:59 AM
ive been practicing my game on every woman that i see; and im starting to feel like some kind of man whore lol; super beautiful women are rare and i wont get much "practice" in if i just only game super hot chicks; and im starting to feel like i am lowering my standards

what do you guys think?

donkeykong123
02-15-2007, 05:02 AM
I wouldnt worry about it mate... practice makes perfect... i used to feel the exact same way you do right now... i still do maybe. I decided to game as many girl as possible and i only k-close the ones i really like (both looks and inside) the ones that are less attractive i just number close.... and never call them again. You're not lowering your standards... i'd say you're preparing yourself

JonVisc
02-15-2007, 05:24 AM
I agree with DK123.

It doesn't seem so, but make sure that when you are gaming, all girls count. Don't just get comfortable talking to UGs and HB6-8's. Make sure you are hitting the 9s and 10s when they come along.

Lowering your standards is a choice (so is raising them) so it is up to you if you want to. It doesn't seem that way so you aren't, you are just making more friends and social proofing for later. (I saw 2 sets last night that I gamed previously and even if they were UGs I would have still said hi because who knows who else they hang out with, could be HBs, but all in all I enjoy being the social center of the room).

mild_seven
02-15-2007, 08:25 AM
ive been practicing my game on every woman that i see; and im starting to feel like some kind of man whore lol; super beautiful women are rare and i wont get much "practice" in if i just only game super hot chicks; and im starting to feel like i am lowering my standards

what do you guys think?

I doubt you were going for only super beautiful women before you started learning game, so you're not lowering your standards by gaming others.

If you're practicing on girls less hot than you'd like, don't sweat it. It's all practice. Talking to an UG is different than talking to a hot babe, and you need to know how to talk to everybody, including the hot girl's ugly friend. It's all related.

.Cadmus.
02-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Its weird. My prime in gaming was when I started talking to girls before I really looked at them. It was just another chance to show off my lines and act. It worked though. Half way thru sometimes, Id be like "whoah this girl is actually attractive."

Think of the positives and negatives. Its much better to get that practice in for the super hot chicks. In my opinion there are a lot of hot chicks, but rarely any super hot chicks. So you wouldnt be getting much practice just gaming super hot chicks.

Also in a similar man, sarging every girl you see will get you used to calibration if you plan to later LTR a less than amazing looking girl bc of her other qualities. But in terms of the lays and wild adventures, sarging the hot women in general is good bc they have lots in common. Its also my experience that avg looking girls tend to value looks more than actual game and may give you a hard time if you're too good at what you're doing. It becomes a nasty head game of "Why didnt it work with this one?"

stinkie
02-15-2007, 10:29 AM
UG need loving too. :D

Besides, UG sometimes have HB friends.

Dr_Swift
02-15-2007, 10:39 AM
UG need loving too. :D

Besides, UG sometimes have HB friends.

UG's should die virgins. Sad but true truth.

Luckily for them not every man thinks like me.

stinkie
02-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Luckily for them not every man thinks like me.

Leave your dad out of this conversation!!! :D

Yah...I'm just kidding.