PDA

View Full Version : help me with hair routine

Saifz
02-14-2007, 06:37 AM
hey guys.. I have a very curled up natural hair, not afro and not dreads and not curley, somewhere between the three..

girls always say "I love your hair". "This is the curliest hair I've seen." "You have the coolest hair in the world, too good to look true". "Is it real?" "Can I touch it?"

Today the hottest girl in this school came to me and said

"How do you make your hair like that? Is it natural? I love it!"

I was in a bad mood so I didn't really talk well, besides I was always shied out not having the guts to go talk to this girl. so thousand thoughts were in my head. After few sentences she turned away and I re-opened her asking for her opinion on me dying it. She asked me what color, and she got closer to where I was sitting. Then she suggested I dye it like her dyed color Brownish blonde. I didn't take the conversation anywhere though.

can someone help me find something interesting to say besides "It grows naturally like that". They're obviously excited looking at it but my response doesn't get a conversation going.

I thought about

"I hear that all the time, but thanks". But that would work only if I was already talking and entertaining the group, if i say that in a boring way she will just leave and get a bad impression.

"Are you hitting on me?" I don't know about this one..

"Yes. You are attracted to me". Mystery's line. I don't know either..

anything funny guys?

BluesClues86
02-14-2007, 10:44 AM
I'd give Mystery's line a shot. "No you don't, you're attracted to me" sounds pretty good for this situation. And when they try to touch it, you could use the "hands off the merchandise, that's gonna cost you" line. Or maybe think of something completely outlandish to say you put in your hair to make it like that - I'd just steer clear of giving her a straight answer off the bat.

OV_Legend
02-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I like the idea of going outlandish with it......tell them how it takes like 3 hours to get just right and make up the craziest story you can with a little c/f attitude......should make them smile and giggle then you'll be able to go with whatever you want from there

Saifz
02-14-2007, 11:14 AM
what is c/f ??

OV_Legend
02-14-2007, 11:15 AM
cocky funny!!

Saifz
02-14-2007, 11:21 AM
and aaah, I hate it when I think over what I could have possibly said.. that just gets me sick

"No you don't. You're attracted to me. That's the worst pick up line ever by the way, I hear it all the time. But what the hell, its valentines. I won't be mean. Come here show me your hand." Then stack some routines and bla bla.. the dream ends up with us on a white unicorn flying in the sky :D

teemill
02-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Speaking for myself, I'd start with a sniper neg and then go right into DHV with a cool story that has to do with your hair.

Her: I love your hair! It looks too good to be true!

Me: Thanks! Hey you have something on your nose (make wiping motion)

Her: Wipes nose

Me: Actually you would never believe who complimented my hair a few weeks ago. I was out (doing whatever cool hobby you have or whatever cool place you've been to) and who walks up and says they love my hair? Penelope Cruz (or some other celeb. I just say her cuz i love her)

That'll give you some openings- have you ever met a celebrity? do you have a cool hobby like that? have you ever been to that cool place?

And it'll give more opportunities for some good conversation and some good negs.

Anyway, these are just some thoughts from a forum n00b :)

edit: but ya better hope that celeb wasn't somewhere else. heh.

Intrepid
02-25-2007, 06:36 PM
"Nah, its a wig. Go on, pull it." (She goes kino on you)
After she gives it a tug:
"Ow, I was just kidding. Jesus Swortzenager, you almost took my freaking head off!" (Rub head)
or

"Wow, I can't believe you fell for that."

I have the same hair as you, I think. Mine is a fro, though. Curly fro and it stands up all on its lonesome. Girls love my hair. I've had girls sit on my back (Me laying stomach down on the ground) and run their hands through it before. They aslo love to try and braid it to for some reason. I get alot of Napolean Dynamite stuff, though, even though I look nothing like him, which I have no c/f comebacks for. I don't want to say anything he would say in the movie ("Gosh!", etc.) because I would be assuming the role of him. I don't want people to see me and think Napolean Dynamite.

My hair is cut short right now, and I still get Napolean Dynamite references from people who were in my classes but I don't really know. Its getting pretty old.

Saifz
02-26-2007, 03:39 AM
i like the hair pulling one! cool one! next time that's what I'll do! :D