PDA

View Full Version : phone number question

ilink
02-13-2007, 10:50 PM
hey guyz, I use M3 model and I can see a difference in my game. It is really easy for me in day game to get a phone number, the thing is how long it's gonna take, so I am trying to make the #close after 25 minutes. I have a standard routine first I ask email then #. So my question is what is better to take a phone number or just give yours. I would like you guyz that actually give your # to send me some feedback. I am seriously thinking that maybe I am giving away some power this way early in the interaction.

rarefied5
02-14-2007, 05:29 PM
look up styles phone number technique. i like this one alot. I dont have the time to type it but hopefully someone else will help you, or you can try and look it up.

Kornflakes
02-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Here's the deal, if you give her your number

1) She might not call
2) You don't know if she's into you because you're the one giving the digits
3) It looks a little try hard and won't be congruent with the frame you want to set.

If your game is tight enough for her to give you her number (obviously without directly asking for it), then you KNOW she's interested and wants to see you in the future. Also now YOU have the control of initiating contact again, not her.

Make sure that the number close has something to do with a venue she's already expressed interest in, i.e., "well I'm going to see that art show this week with some friends, you're welcome to tag along." Then if she's interested she'll say "yeah let me give you my number."

When you call don't ASK if she still wants to come, say "hey we're going to the show, what time can I/we pick you up?" It will be harder for her to cancel on you if she's having comfort issues.