PDA

View Full Version : 14/02 Conundrum

Ringer
02-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I've been wondering about Valentine's Day a little. Not for a lot of women that I've met - and having read Savoy's OAP I know how to deal with them, but there is a slight exception.

For instance, I'm a grey area with a chick who's got a boyf - things aren't going well between them and he lives in a different city so he most likely won't be around on the 14th. The girl, however, knows I find her attractive.

I do kinda like this girl, but I've slept with a couple of her friends and been with others too. I don't want her to think that I'm only after her for her body; but at the same time a romantic gesture seems daft when I'm not actually in a relationship with her. As I say, grey area.

I know the girl likes me, quite a few things have happened between us and her best friend told me she does like me. The same friend also told me that she doesn't think the girl's relationship is going to last much longer.

I've already got some ideas on how to roll with this, but I thought I'd throw it out there to you guys to see what you think is the best course.