PDA

View Full Version : Forgetfulness!

iodine
02-12-2007, 06:22 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure there hasto be ppl out there like me, forgetting to do certain things when making the approach.

For example, sometimes I forget about the 3s rule, then I mess up. other times i seem to remember on the top of my heart.

even after a bunch of approaches, I still forget to do certain things at times, such as forgetting to neg the girl, forgetting to run some of my favorite routines (even though they are saved in my cell..lmao), forgetting to DHV and make the girl qualify herself, forgetting to react on IOIs.. etc

also, when im on the dancefloor i forget how to strike up a conversation with the group, forget to apply MM there as well and forget all the nonverbal game ive been workin with too.

and yes, ive been doin a lot of approaches recently and ive always been gauging myself in seduction literature daily, so what is wrong?! considerin ive been doin a bunch of approaches, is there any other advice you can offer apart from telling me to go practice more, because I already know i have to practice more.

Tenmagnet
02-12-2007, 10:29 AM
You really shouldn't have to remember to do everything, it should come naturally to you. You need to integrate those behaviors into your personality.

iodine
02-13-2007, 06:48 AM
Thanks Tenmagnet.

so this means I must be C&F in everything I do, and I must try and display DHV around everybody, even when I'm not gaming.