PDA

View Full Version : Here's to new beginnings

Unique
12-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Girlfriend and I broke up about a two months back after a ten month relationship where we were always together and went through so much, she moved on real quick while I danced around like an AFC, (something I've prided myself on not being for a long time). However, it is really easy to slip back into that routine of stupid actions and reactions leaving you holding your dick at the end.
Anyway, after days of moping around and feeling sorry for myself, apologizing, blah blah, I finally went out and started flirting with old flames, the ex's friends and all other new strangers, particularly sales women, (something I always do since reading Tony Clink's Layguide)…I was demanding kisses on arrival and exit from girl mates, I went shopping,changed my fashion a little bit, dyed my hair, got a nipple piercing and two ear piercings are soon to come. In clubs on my first outing in quite a while I pulled two, 2 number closes (one girl slipped me her number after repeatedly saying she had a LTBF, resulting in long freeze outs from me) and 2 kiss closes, on my first night out and really i was only scouting a new enviroment so felt pretty good. I was asked if I was gay by 4 women, one I pulled, the other three were 5/6's and soon reverted to calling me a male slag. Called one girl,Lisa, not my type. Left the other, Laura, boring...
Week 2, pull count 4, no number closes required..so it seems like its working, But, my main reason for this article is to remind recent pua's trying to get back into the game, you need to remember the fundamentals, for example, first place I went on the 2nd week, a HB10 is sat with a friend by the dance floor, some AMOG on the dance floor is drunk and dancing like a twat, but when the HB's start to dance I instantly walk up and neg their dancing, comparing them to him, (usually this is good, and it looked like it was working well, got a good response and a conversation started, Jenna- student, 18 from USA, loves fashion..HB10), but I made a cardinal error, I spoke to her first instead of her friend, I completely ignored the friend and my wingman didn't involve himself, aarrgghh! Jenna left saying she may see us later.. Which we did, our eyes met and then those dreaded words came from my mouth,
'wanna dance?'… = AFC, loser..crashed and burned
Left that there and kicked myself a bit but moved onto a couple 7/8's..
The point is don't forget the basics, you are going to slip up and you are going to get pushed away by some when you are getting back into the game, you are going to miss that ex GF and get emotional when you see her, I had to work with mine the other day and I went back to AFC mode, we didn't talk but I did mope around the bar, when I started acting cocky funny though, flirting with the other staff members, customers etc, the ex spoke to me, sat by me, smiled at me.. I didn't act on much of it and she's still with her new Bf but the kinda old spark was seen a little and that’s a good sign, when she realises that ahe wants me back it's going to be so fun seducing her best friend instead.. A PUA never gets played!!
Finally, last night I was on top of my game, a girl mate who I've been chattin to about her LTR came out with us to a bar, she is older, car an house etc.. She was sober as was I, yet I still managed to make her putty, she never saw me in that light and was used to the older guys, when some scrawny, naturally gingerish yet quite attractive PUA, (me) managed to get massaging her in a club, negs, cocky funny, a little NLP (I don't really know what I'm doing with that advanced stuff).. All of a sudden I'm getting closer, biting the neck, she looks at me and tells me that i'm so different and confident. She became someone i had to ditch after a week though.
Week 3, i went out with the ex's arch enemy, somebody she argued with constantly about me, pure HB9, god damn...ended with a little kissing but nothing much.. however on the same night, it had started really dry, not much about in the field, i'm approached by a male and female, the HB8 stops me,
"Hey, don't take this the wrong way but...are you gay?"
Now i've had this alot recently and don't care really, it gets attention and is common because i'm usually peacocked up.
i reply, "I dunno, what do you guys think?"
HB8, "i don't think you are, but he's (points to male) hoping you are."
Aaaaahhhh!!!!
Me- "I'm afraid i'm straight honey."
HB8- "Cool, coz i think your well hot too."
Kiss close, # close...
Result, 2 kiss closes and 1 number, (i already had the other)
Now guys this was all a few weeks ago and since i've been out doing much of the same, pulled a HB8.5/9, dance student last week...kiss close, # close...
And theres been alot of the same, i've had three girls so far give me numbers, sorry make that 4 girls, that have shyed from a second meeting, have had replies but no real good responses and have just phased out, maybe a sticking point of mine, any posts on calling or texting (i hate it but chicks feel comfortable with it ya know) would be cool. On several approaches on that same night i would get talking, as my wing and i would eject he'd shake and kiss their hand, i on the other hand would make them kiss mine, this was flawless and worked everytime, it basically shows a little arrogance and higher value, try it and play off it with some of your own material, say she kisses crap or something,
"Hey, thats not a real kiss! This is!"
I got two fresh dates this week and loads of stories to tell...
I basically started with The Game much how Kaps did, then MM which is the best so far, need to purchase Venusian arts soon, recently checking DYD out, quite basic i find but is good. Leave NLP out for a long time yet, Mine 99 i'll also leave for now too...maybe forever, don't get me wrong, great stuff just not me, the game has evolved since that i feel.
Post soon,
Unique

Matchless
12-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Hey your field report is really interesting.
I have to agree with you on the killer line "Wanna dance".
It is a sure way to crash and burn.
I strongly believe even if i were a professional dancer, i wont even say that to a girl. Want her to dance with me? I'll just do my thing and i'm sure she'll come to me.
I'm just saying. I'm no good dancer but yeah that is a line all aspiring PUAs have to kill from their heads! Especially those who hit the clubs often... :cool:

Evans
12-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Say it with style and nothing is a killer.

Merlin
12-13-2005, 11:02 AM
What about those times a girl asks YOU to dance? What do you do then?

Matchless
12-13-2005, 08:05 PM
I disagree. Saying it with style doesn't guarantee success. Picture yourself going into a set and the first you say(with great style) is "hi what's your name?"
now we know that we must never open with that. so how does style(not talking abt neil) change that?
I'm not saying it's 100% impossible. i'm just saying why waste time trying to perfect an opener that has a high change of failure, rather than perfect an already promising material? :cool:

Moementum
12-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Brad Pitt, Donald Trump, Mystery, or whoever has an incredible appearnace of high status could walk right up and say, "whats your name".
Sure its not the most effective for some people and I agree with both of you.
Its not what you say but how your percieved when you say it.
Matchless "I'm not saying it's 100% impossible"
Exactly.
Is it the best line to say in general for all AFC's.
Definitley not.
Could that line be used and open a set with the right status?
You bet your ass.
Keep rollin...

Rodzilla
12-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Unique,
Great post. When you # close did you say something like "we should go out sometime?, or we should talk some more? Or did you build a timebridge?
Check this.
You # close with "I have to go meet my friends, how can we continue this conversation?" She gives you her number and you say "I'll call you"
OR
You tell her your going to your favorite shoe store to pick up a new pair of shoes on Tuesday and she HAS to come with. It'll be fun, and you can grab lunch at Wherever. So you MAKE PLANS TO SEE HER AGAIN and then get her number. You don't even need her number cause you've already made plans to see her. You just have her number in case something comes up and you change your plans.
Sounds like you got the buying temp up but then they cooled off out of your presence and you hadn't built enough comfort with them to continue...you're stuck on the phone trying to convince them to see you again...a bad TRYHARD position to be in my friend...
Build a timebridge to and event or action the two of you will do together in a few days and you should see better results...then you can call and talk about what you're going to do...

sicow
12-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey your field report is really interesting.
I have to agree with you on the killer line "Wanna dance".
It is a sure way to crash and burn.
I strongly believe even if i were a professional dancer, i wont even say that to a girl. Want her to dance with me? I'll just do my thing and i'm sure she'll come to me.
I'm just saying. I'm no good dancer but yeah that is a line all aspiring PUAs have to kill from their heads! Especially those who hit the clubs often... :cool:
I enjoyed the read. That question is such a make a break question since your pretty much setting urself up for a no, but if your not so bad at dancing and your confident and that you are having a fuckin awesome time and you can approach and they will end up dancing with you anyways. Man, it helps so much if you have a pivot though! You can switch back and forth.

Unique
12-14-2005, 01:20 AM
Hey Rodzilla,
I usually say,
"Your fun, we should totally go an hit a club with some friends sometime."
I completely see what you mean about arranging and then number closing, i'll be sure to use that, and i agree having a pivot always helps.

Unique
12-14-2005, 01:39 AM
OH and just quickly to Matchless, Moe and everyone else who replied, thanks for the replies...
I think that "wanna dance" to a HB10 after an hour of seperation is a crash an burn, style or no style...
Within that hour she probably had about 10 different chodes trying to chat to her, worship her or linger around her with their drinks by their chests, tapping their feet and nodding their heads. Although we all make mistakes, i'm so glad that i'm not 100% AFC, i look around in clubs these days and just see all these guys trying to run game, they're usually far too drunk and always use some ridiculous, deeply voiced, aggressively toned pick up line...
Anyway, its great having shitty competition.
Post soon,
U

Lothario
12-15-2005, 06:42 AM
Say it with style and nothing is a killer.
As long as you DHV pretty well first.

What about those times a girl asks YOU to dance? What do you do then?
Neg and go dance. That's you're chance to game her. Asking you to dance might be an IOI, though in some cases it's not. Just start from attracting her to you. Unless you sooo totally can't dance and there are other girls there that you want to pick-up. Totally bad dancing will mess up your chances with other girls who are watching you. The solution is simple. Learn how to dance.

I disagree. Saying it with style doesn't guarantee success. Picture yourself going into a set and the first you say(with great style) is "hi what's your name?"
now we know that we must never open with that. so how does style(not talking abt neil) change that?
I'm not saying it's 100% impossible. i'm just saying why waste time trying to perfect an opener that has a high change of failure, rather than perfect an already promising material? :cool:
If you DHV prior to the approach and spit that line with confidence and decent looks, you stand a better chance of making it work. But just in case, have an interesting opener that makes use of her name (that way you'll have a good reason for having asked for it), and stick to the method.
~DeVill