PDA

View Full Version : Advanced

athlete
02-11-2007, 01:50 PM
I've got 2 fairly advanced questions.

1) Recently i pushed a girl away too much. I made the mistake of punishing her for IOI'ing instead of rewarding her. She texted me saying she wanted to meet up and sounded very keen, this after i gamed her a few nights earlier. I pretty much shut her down and said no. And was fairly cold and blunt. Now she won't return my texts.

So, i figure i need to apologize when i next see her. And was thinking of including a vulnerability into the apology. I'm trying to figure out how what i did could stem from a weakness of mine. Do you think this is a good idea? How would i go about doing it?

2) Secondly, i've been reading recently about buying temperature spikes. I was thinking that the next time i'll prob see this girl is at a club on tues night. So i'm thinking of gaming her and then at the end of the night when i leave. Increase her buying temperature with push/pull or (???) and then leave. Is this a good idea? Will it attract her? And what would be a good way to do it? (i.e. what should i say or do to increase her buying temp just before i leave)

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

KevinW
02-11-2007, 02:28 PM
1) You are in the recovery zone. Honestly, its much simpler to just forget about her and move on. I dont know what exactly you did/said, but if you shut her down pretty bad...it is difficult to recover. It has happened to me, where a girl's love literary turned into hate over night. and i tried pretty damn hard to apologize....but give it a shot.

For me, everytime i shut a girl down, it turns into a one-ities and im chasing her to forgive me...and its not cool and never worked out so far. so watch out for that.

2) that could work...leave her wanting for more. but its no different than any other girl...just figure out where you are A->C and continue gaming.. but but but....if she is ready to escalate, dont leave her. because she could meet another guy, and lots of other unpredictable things.

El aprendiz
02-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Dude, why you said no to her? You had her man!!! push/pull works pretty well but you need to do it JUST when she's not that interested to you or she's playing hard to get but in your case the girl was already interested and DONT do the push/pull again you already did that enough, and yeah if you want her back go to the club and talk to her a bit like nothing happened and you go like: ( I warn you, you gotta have a really STRONG FRAME to do my way here)

she: why you said no the other time?
you: i said that? to be honest with you i dont remember that, dont wanna lie to you and yeah maybe i was in a bad mood that day like a normal person does and yeah maybe i was pretty cold too and not polite, BUT you know what? The most important thing is that i am with you right now and we are in a club an I want to have an amazing time here with you so lets have some fun girl! and yeah im sorry about that! it wont happen again, trust me ( and you give her a hug with a smile in your face) then you take her to the dancefloor.