PDA

View Full Version : Talk Diffiency

Skylar
02-11-2007, 03:16 AM
I find that I can get a girl off the bat, but every now and then, I guess somewhere in the middle of after I've already gotten her, I just become lame and cant think of anything to say.. and then I sit there just THINKING of SOMETHING to say, which only messes me up even worse...

what do you guys normally talk about?

After you've ran a couple of routines, what regular stuff do y'all talk about to just maintain coversation?

Bobeo
02-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Anything. If you are just fluffing you can talk about pretty much anything.

I suggest watching the discovery channel. It usually has interesting stuff to fluff about.

Controversy
02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
and the "woman channel" while you at it, if you can bare it, that channel is pure chick crack.

Loren
02-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Search and read up A3 material. Qualify her questions. Get to know her...

i.e. "what makes you so special?" "What do you do for fun?" "What's the most exciting thing you've done?"

And you can make up situations like "if you had a million dollars" or "if you could go anywhere in the world"

What's great about qualifying questions is she brings up whatever she is thinking or has any passion on and she can talk on them ad nauseum. Don't try to sit there and think of something it'll ruin the moment and just make you more nervous and impede your thinking more. grab her and bring her somewhere. Move her do something that isn't silent and awkward. Keep her on her toes. Bring up something you love to do.

Always have a plan B story or thing you can talk about to get the energy back going again.

Skylar
02-11-2007, 10:38 PM
ahhhhhhh.. indeed. I like the "moving around" thing.. I hadn't thought about that... good stuff.. thanks a lot