PDA

View Full Version : Juggler's Movie Rated Routine: good or bad adventure story?

saladin
02-10-2007, 11:15 PM
what boundaries would you stay within when you reveal your "NC-17 adventure" to the target after you've built it up, and pulled her aside to tell her the "saucy story" (why your life story movie would be rated NC-17)?

so long as you tell it in a way that shows even YOU were totally amazed, are there limits? how do you tell the naughty story without killing any hot switches you just turned on with the intriguing, built-up anticipation (or rather, can you avoid planting seeds in her mind that you are just a player and still tell the "shocking" story)?

example:
a true story that i can easily deliver with passion and sincere incredulousness (and humor), is when i had a friend over (a day-4). she's a hollywood movie writer, had just had a very HUGE movie out (academy award winner). (met at a party then f-closed on day-2).

we ate dinner on my couch with pleasant conversation. then without mentioning it, i sensed she kind of wanted to makeout, i got up to go to the other room to turn on the heater cause it was a litle cold...

when i returned, she already had her shirt and bra completely removed just waiting for me!! without ANY prior warning or hint about it... i tried to act like i wasn't fazed.... but man, i was dumbfounded and actually amused....

we instantly consumated the evening... had crazy animal love...
and then afterwards, literally, about 15 minutes, still naked, she said, "wow.. that was amazing..." and then, "you know, i don't think this is going to work out. i can't really see you anymore."

i actually started laughing and really did think it was funny at how absurd the whole night was and how she couldn't even wait to get out the front door before telling me... all i could think of saying was, "haha! you could have told me that about an hour ago and spared us all this heartache!" in a playful, feigned disappointment.

so my question... does this story send the wrong message (to the girl that i'm telling this story to) and make her more resistant? because i might be considered a player? should i leave out the details of the monkey love and just say we "made out" then "broke up"? or maybe end the story with some kind of a kicker like "man, and that's why i'll NEVER date any hollywood girls!" or.. "man, hollywood girls can really be so superficial!!"

thanks for any thoughts.

Saladin

ware_ru
02-10-2007, 11:32 PM
"i felt like such a piece of meat" is also funny
funny story btw. no idea whether it's good for game or not. you can use better word choice and plot structure with the baseline of the material, but good story

Kent
02-11-2007, 01:24 AM
I wouldn't use a story where I got DUMPED on the spot. Because if she laughs she's indirectly laughing at YOU ;) And that isn't really a good thing..

Sand Dollar
02-11-2007, 07:52 PM
I think it's good to tell a story that insinuates that you know lots of women and are sexually comfortable/experienced. But you do not want to tell a story about having sex with another person.

I'm aroused when a woman alludes to sex in conversation, but the attraction would decrease if she started telling a story about having sex with some guy.

Keep in mind that "friends" talk to each other comfortably about their sexual stories. If you casually start discussing past sexual experiences, she may do the same and next thing you know, you're best friends, not lovers.

ware_ru
02-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm aroused when a woman alludes to sex in conversation, but the attraction would decrease if she started telling a story about having sex with some guy.

You can't use that analogy. You also lose attraction when you see a girl flirting with another guy. Not the same in the other way around. NEVER assume that your emotions are parallel to women's in a given situation

Bert
02-11-2007, 10:45 PM
It's a great story, but it might not net out as women hearing it might worry that you won't protect the privacy/reputation of women who sleep with you.

saladin
02-14-2007, 07:01 PM
hey thanks for all that....
great thoughts...

i agree, discussing candid sexual exploits is not good...
and ya, telling a story about getting dumped is not good.

you're totally right, so then what is a good example
of a story that CAN be used as a teaser "NC-17" story
to tell? isn't the whole point of the routine to somehow
spark up the imagination of the girl you're telling the story to?

S

Catharsis
02-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Your story also gives the impression that you're terrible in bed. Your Day-4 gave you a second shot after Day-2 by getting completely naked and practically begging to fuck you, and then afterwards says it's not going to work out and dumps you on the spot. That doesn't give a great impression of your abilities. It's still a sweet story to tell your friends, but I woudln't use it as a routine.

I don't have a story of my own off hand to lend you, but an Episode of Friends comes to mind. (The one where Chandler and Ross are going to meet up and go out partying with their friend from college Gandalf the Party Wizard). In short, their story is, they go out for a regular night of beers with Gandalf, halarity ensues and Ross wakes up in Nova Scotia with seals licking his face and Chandler gets bitten by a snake.

The NC-17 routine doesn't have to be completely about sex, just show her that when you go out partying, crazy things happen and you can never predict what you might get in to. End up crashing a maxim party, or base jumping off the empire state building, or stealing a buddys car and driving halfway across the country just for fun. It's not lying, it's flirting.

(okay so base jumping the empire state building is a stretch, but you get the idea)

DjSuperman
02-15-2007, 05:51 AM
yeah the story sounds like you just got treated like a betamale; dlv

.Cadmus.
02-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Only thing I dont like is how you TELL that you were trying to hold it in and were secretly amazed. Then everytime the girl in the set tries showing you interest and you dont give it back shell think "Oh well, he really wants me, hes just hiding it."

wanderer
02-15-2007, 10:36 AM
I agree that it might give the impression that your bad in bed but I'm not gonna jump to that conclusion. I think field testing it a bunch of times would be the only sure way to find out. I think you'll get a conclusive good or bad reaction off this one.

Leslie
02-15-2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be the echo to say that you should avoid talking about having sex with another woman, just implying that you were with a woman alone (and not saying whether you had sex or not) is much more powerful than saying that you had sex (or that you did not) because it make her think that you don't "kiss and tell" and that being with a woman is casual for you.

Example:

So we had dinner and when I come back she's almost naked! Bla bla bla.
- I like it when girls are straightforward but she really took the award on being straight forward!

--

The thing is, if you leave out the part that you had sex with her will keep the girl you're telling it to wondering. She might even ask if you had sex where answering something like "Haha, I'm not going to talk about my sex experiences with you".