PDA

View Full Version : I need help. Now.

Grayson
02-08-2007, 11:07 PM
I've been practicing PUA techniques for about six months. These methods have exponentially increased my ability to approach and engage extremely hot females, considerably hotter than I would have previously dreamed of speaking to... especially on a random basis.

That being said, I'm hung up. I can open ANY set... mixed, single, multiple, whatever. I can immediately obtain the interest of a very attractive female, and have perfected the art of making the girl buy me a drink, or ask me to dance, or something in that vein.

Beyond that I'm stuck. I'm a victim of the friend syndrom. Every girl that I engage likes meand wants my attention, but if I make a move or insinuate anything other than a fascinating conversation and quality stories she backs off, telling me "I like you, but not in that way" [or something similar].

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not comfortable using canned game, though I regularly include routines in my game. I've read the Venusian Arts Handbook, and while its information is invaluable, I can never use its methods to the T; it's just unnatural for me. I've incorporated the Arts and other methods into my internal game, which has worked better than anything I was using previously. Still, results aren't where I want them to be/where they could be.

Help, please! It kills me; I have an uncanny ability to analyze a friend's or random stranger's game/situation/routine and improve upon it, if not devise the perfect response/routine/etc. to get the girl. And I have many experiences and much feedback to support this claim. Yet, I cannot replicate this myself.

I've tried talking as much as possible, cramming as many stories and DHVs as possible into a conversation. I've tried letting the HB talk as much possible. I've tried balancing conversation. I've tried balancing while directing conversation. I can number close on ANY set that I enter.

But I can get no farther. I can't get a date, even if I insta-date I can't close, fuck it, you all get the point.

Have I kiss closed? Yes. Have I F-closed? Yes. But nowhere near the rates that, considering the quality of my open-game, I feel that I deserve. I don't know if this is much help as far as giving any of you direction in providing me assistance, but it's the best I can muster.

Also, on a logistical note, I assumed that this thread belonged in the Attraction section, since that's where I'm having the most problems. If not I apologize to the moderators. If you don't want to hear my history with girls and want to comment on my post/move on do so now,

I think that my problems lie in my history with females. I feared girls through my sophomore year in highschool. I met a girl whom I began a 2.5 year relationship with, and we our first everything; kiss through sex. That being said, the sex was never very good.

We mutually broke up to go to college and I immediately met another girl with whom the sex was great. That being said I cheated on her with the previously mentioned girl when that girl came to visit. The sex was MUCH better. We acted as a couple through X-Mas, at which point she became standoffish to me, which in turn led to me being an asshole, which finally resulted in a huge fight, the only one (to date) of our relationship.

We made up, and after the fight through my sophomore year of college I hooked up with a decent number of girls, having sex with four. None of them were ugly, but at the same time none were the quality that I wanted [want].

From my sophomore year through graduation ass was hard to come by. I'd meet a cute or hot girl and blow it, or get to the point where hooking up was natural and blow it, or take them on a date and blow it. I eventually found this community and improved the quality of females I was seeing, though more than kissing was still hard to come by.

I banged my ex from high school (still the best sex of MY LIFE) this summer and immediately did better with other girls, sleeping with a couple HB8s and an HB9. Still, based on the number of sets I open and numbers I close I should be doing much better. And I think it's because I'm hung up on my ex, who's an HB7... 8 on a good day/when she tries.

What do I need to do? I don't actively think about her. I've slept with several girls hotter than her. I never compare a girl I'm interested in to my ex. What am I missing? Am I blaming her for my contemporary problems? Should I sleep with her again (I could easily)?

Fucking dammit. I have three friends who I've advised to major glory with ridiculously hot girls, yet I can't get them myself. I don't know. Maybe I'm an advisor, not an actor.

Help. Please. I need to get over my ex and on to the next stage of my game.

Thanks for reading, and good sarging
~Grayson

James Earl Cash
02-09-2007, 06:20 AM
Have you heard of Gunwitch? His whole dynamic revolves around staving off masturbation and getting completely horny around the girls you want. I think if you combine the sexual state he asks you to get into with your current social skills it will be like rocket fuel.

This is his method in detail, give it a read.

http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/

Saifz
02-09-2007, 07:03 AM
speaking of horny. I used to think girls don't like horny but apparantly it works when the girl is into you. It happened with me in a cologne shop, the lady wanted to take me home but she was older so I just tapped on her shoulder and said sorry

sleepyboy
02-09-2007, 07:38 AM
I liked your post. Lately I've seen a lack of quality on the forum so i'll try to add my .02. have you watched the MM DVD series? they are pricey. I found the VAH lackinga complete explaination in some areas.

My situation sounds somewhat like yours. I have a natural knack for reading people, holding conversations, and guiding the conversation. What I realized recently I am not doing A3 correctly (Bait, Hook, Reel, Release). Sounds like you do A1-A2 like a champ but struggling with A3 going into C1. Is that correct? How is your kino escalation? I'll take a line from Juggler. Are you giving her an SOI (In a non-creepy and appropriate manner)? Are you the authority in the alpha in the set or just "a really cool guy I could be friends with"? Two other things I would recomend, even though I haven't finished them yet are; Swingcat's "Real World Seduction" and Thundercats "Art of Approaching".

It sounds like somewhere you are falling into the LJBFs zone. When you do show interest is her reaction that of a suprise? From what I gathered from reading some of Swingcat's e-book she has to think that you are sexually interested, but she is unsure of it (A3). Are you being the prize? Are you DHV'ing too much and becoming a performer?

hope this helps. shoot me a PM if you want.

framesetter
02-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Hmm Try to set the friend frame. Say " you know what, pause.. I think you and I will be great friends" That way they won't get the chance to say that, if they do just reply with "umm.. yeah ... didn't I already say that. Make sure you leave it open ended and not a "We will only ever be friends". The many times i have said this I still got the girl I love the look i get its like they don't know what to say and always come back with something weak that I can pick on them about playfully:)

Grayson
02-11-2007, 01:33 AM
I liked your post. Lately I've seen a lack of quality on the forum so i'll try to add my .02. have you watched the MM DVD series? they are pricey. I found the VAH lackinga complete explaination in some areas.

My situation sounds somewhat like yours. I have a natural knack for reading people, holding conversations, and guiding the conversation. What I realized recently I am not doing A3 correctly (Bait, Hook, Reel, Release). Sounds like you do A1-A2 like a champ but struggling with A3 going into C1. Is that correct? How is your kino escalation? I'll take a line from Juggler. Are you giving her an SOI (In a non-creepy and appropriate manner)? Are you the authority in the alpha in the set or just "a really cool guy I could be friends with"? Two other things I would recomend, even though I haven't finished them yet are; Swingcat's "Real World Seduction" and Thundercats "Art of Approaching".

It sounds like somewhere you are falling into the LJBFs zone. When you do show interest is her reaction that of a suprise? From what I gathered from reading some of Swingcat's e-book she has to think that you are sexually interested, but she is unsure of it (A3). Are you being the prize? Are you DHV'ing too much and becoming a performer?

hope this helps. shoot me a PM if you want.

Kino escatalation: I make a conscious effort, but when I initiate kino (intended, not the casual 'my leg rubs against hers' and I leave it there sense) it feels forced to me... and I assume that it translates to an unsure gesture to her.
I rarely alpha, I definitely do the "I'm a chill guy with good stories, 'you'd like to hang out with me'" thing more often. Reason is this: when I alpha guys I tend to get pretty... dry... and guys often take offense. While it works it's not best to use around friends.
I get this impression from girls: they know I'm interested and they're curious, but they'd rather use me as a tacit boyfriend... the guy they kiss once and are touchy feely with, but only think of sexually/in a BF context when deflating guys that are more blatantly pursuing ass.
Also, when I DHV I feel like the toolbag in high school that flashed money, tried too hard to be the funny guy, or had bullshit stories triumphing stunts/situations/etc. Even though I'm being legit it feels forced.

Thanks
Grayson~