PDA

View Full Version : Demonstrating Higher Value

athlete
02-07-2007, 07:14 AM
What are all the ways to actively demonstrate higher value?

through routines eg. cube & palm-reading; through stories... anything else?

Tyler Junior
02-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Cocky comments, body language (Important as hell) well groomed, girls with you, a great job, whatever that raises you value up man. I can go for hours about this. It is also key to see your self as a high value guy, and believe in your own shit. Get some reading on "best of" about A2.

Have a nice day.
TJ

DBasser
02-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Sounds good!

Does anyone know of any more material on constructing DHV stories or routines?

What I mean is... lets say for example you're in a band or your a racecar driver or something.

There's two ways it could go...

1)
You: Hey, I'm a racecar driver
HB: Oh yeah?
You:...... eh...

2)
Don't make a statement like "Hey, I'm in a band"...
Tell it in such a way that you can talk about it and make it sound cool...

This is where I can let myself down. I'll make the statement but it probably sounds more like boasting than a way of making her ask about it or becoming interested.

TheLionheart
02-11-2007, 02:30 PM
I used to get lost also in my DHV stories. You have to show your high value by sub-comunicating it in your story, not by telling it directly.

DeadAim did a great job explaining how to build great DHV stories at:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31416

Duke Of Oz
02-12-2007, 05:17 PM
The whole I'm in a band thing is a great one... but as TheLionheart said... "you need to sub-communicate it.

I am actually in a band and here's an example of the way I sub-communicate.

The trick is to mention that your in a band as part of another story. This prevents people from thinking you are boasting.

E.g.. You would not believe what I saw the other day! I was at my mate Tonys house, he plays bass in our band, and I asked him if I could have a plastic bag for my shoes which were soaking wet from stepping in a puddle. So we go into the kitchen and he opens his bottom drawer and there's like 300 plastic bags all folded into perfect squares... It was so weird. Why would anyone do that. Me and the rest of the boys pissed ourselves laughing for the entire rehearsal.

This works for me for a few reasons.
1. Its a true story so It comes across as genuine
2. She now knows I'm in band without me directly saying it
3. You've now got two topics of conversation to lead onto.

Without fail the 3 responses I get from this in the field are
1. So your in a band hey?
2. Thats so weird my housemate does.... (boring story about her housemate)
3. Yeah that is weird

Your now free to continue with another routine.

Hope this helps

DeadAim
02-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks lionheart =]. My explanation was a good quick way to get a good DHV story , if you want to read alittle bit more take a look at Visions story telling article in the best of section.

TrueStory
02-12-2007, 06:37 PM
WTF?

Demonstrating higher value???

Stop with that!!!!

ASSUME HIGHER VALUE!

God, I just got out of relationship, figured, I'd have pretty low self-esteem?

NOPE! Not even close!

What I did? I assumed that I have higher value! Straight UP!

If you're building your DHV stories thinking that this will demonstrate higher value, do you know what's going to happen?

When you run out of DHV stories, you will fall flat on your face. The only thing you will have is a "tidal wave" of her attraction (you built with your DHV stories) that you will ride for while.

Hopefully, it will be strong enough to carry you through sex. What if you want more than ONS?

ASSUME VALUE!

Alright, this is simple way to assume value:

Be dominant. Tell her what to do!

Always test for compliance.

Be sexually dominant. Move her around and take charge.

Be progressive not aggressive.

Don't take shit from anyone.

Cut her bullshit.

If you doubt her action as depreciating towards you, STOP it, and be willing to walk away.

Don't just expect sex. Sex is assumed by default. Don't even have a thought of a doubt about it.

However, expect, her to come clean your house, buy your food, pay for your lunches and dinners, do your laundry and dishes.

Expect more than sex.

Also, read this

http://www.bristol|||||||||/inner-game/understanding/compliance-and-value.html

Phenomenal article on VALUE!

Enjoy!
TS

TheLionheart
02-13-2007, 03:34 PM
As (very well!) explained by Woodhaven in the link, DHV stories are a tool to demonstrate the high value you have. I agree with you when you say that only memorizing a few DHV stories would fall flat - and this is also explained by Woodhaven in his example of telling DHV stories and then holding the target's drink while she dances.
But, again, I think the fact here (at least my post!) is the technique of how to demonstrate your HIGH value. It's not about the Inner game, it's the Outer game.

TrueStory
02-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Ok.

I got ya.

I wanted to make sure that guys aren't running around "memorizing" stories.

but yeah, if you have DHV stories are just a medium to show it.

good call

Mr Mash
02-14-2007, 11:24 PM
the best way to DHV is become a high value guy..travel, do ineteresting things..it is better than a routine and more natural

in all my successful sarges i just tell em where i have travelled and want to travel, that i want to live life and expereince as much i can and meet eveeryone i can and then i tell her all the stuff i do in my spare time *festivals, exhibitions, shows, plays, concerts etc* and to top it all off i teach or show her some of my salsa dancing and it all works a treat and not one cube or psychological routine in sight :D

so become a more interesting person and you will naturally dhv rather than rely on canned material

Special Blend
02-15-2007, 02:09 AM
I really like that Mr. Mash, It makes your stories sound more genuine and real. Also, allows you to feel more relaxed in saying what you do in your spare time. But, again make sure they are all interesting things.

I like how you just go in and Already have HIGH VALUE, and just go with that, a few sarcastic remarks and controling and your in. I've learned that girls do love sarcasim, but too far can end it all as well.

Mr Mash
02-15-2007, 10:11 AM
the best way to DHV is become a high value guy..travel, do ineteresting things..it is better than a routine and more natural

in all my successful sarges i just tell em where i have travelled and want to travel, that i want to live life and expereince as much i can and meet eveeryone i can and then i tell her all the stuff i do in my spare time *festivals, exhibitions, shows, plays, concerts etc* and to top it all off i teach or show her some of my salsa dancing and it all works a treat and not one cube or psychological routine in sight :D

so become a more interesting person and you will naturally dhv rather than rely on canned material

of course this works the best on 'women of quality', your usual 'oh my god!!!' airheads, bimbos and immature self obsessed girls will lap up the plam reading and cube just fine..in fact my whole approach above can be a DLV on these girls cos they want surfers, musicians and bodybuilders and stuff, a well travelled, cultured guy will prolly put them off so i say judge the situ and adapt approch accordingly :D