PDA

View Full Version : DLV and DHV

athlete
02-06-2007, 11:11 PM
here's a question. if you've demonstrated low value to a girl and then maybe a few weeks later change and demonstrate high value, what will happen? will she believe you're high value or low value? and can you get her to believe that you're high value after you have demonstrated low value in the past?

SinductiveX
02-07-2007, 12:53 AM
With that much time between the DLV and the DHV it won't matter to her at all, in fact she has totally forgotten about the DLV, instead act like the DLV five minutes ago is all that is in her reality about you, and work from there.

Remember, when in doubt, put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself how you would feel or look at the situation.

SinductiveX/Tom

miaddict
02-07-2007, 01:19 AM
How exactly did you DLV and DHV? You're probably over-analyzing it. Is she attracted to you or not?

athlete
02-07-2007, 02:07 AM
DLV'd by being too keen i.e. texting a lot and telling her i like her (cringe). don't think she's attracted. now a few weeks later am DHV'ing and negging.

evocation
02-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Telling her you like her = suicide.
Done, off, dead, broken, ended... um... what other terms are there?

Well, if would be a different story if you've built enough attraction and comfort and if she is also invested in you but... if its before all that, for get her buddy, she's not interested no matter how much you DHV.

And if you neg her at that point... you are going to come off as a big jerk who doesn't understand basic social interaction principle... iono, she might not even want to be your friend.

And, although men might over look these things after a few weeks, women never forget...

Intrepid
02-07-2007, 06:22 PM
I told a chick I liked her after she told me she'd date me. (This was when I only knew very little about the game. I would have done it differently now. Still don't know what I would have said to "I'd date you.")

Now she tackles me in the hallway at school with hugs. I can't complain, although she is dating some douche that doesn't even live in our city for like another 4 months.

joeqnight
02-08-2007, 10:18 AM
"I told a chick I liked her after she told me she'd date me. (This was when I only knew very little about the game. I would have done it differently now. Still don't know what I would have said to "I'd date you.")

Now she tackles me in the hallway at school with hugs. I can't complain, although she is dating some douche that doesn't even live in our city for like another 4 months."

When she told u she would date you, you should of pulled something like, well that's great and all but who said i would date you., not in a mean way but cocky funny way with a big smile on the face. Then she wouldn't be tackling you in the hallway but in the bedroom instead.