PDA

View Full Version : phone game help

30minNin
01-30-2007, 08:04 PM
well dick, im in a bit of a pickle.... so heres wuts going on....

im talking to this girl and when we r in person its great, but the phone is about to ruin us. everytime i call it gets dull, and ill save it, start a topic of her intrest, she will talk i will talk bla bla it gets boring again. its like she leaves it up to me to save it everytime and i try to but i dont like doing it that much cuz it makes me look desperate.. ... the problem is there when i put the ball in her court andstay silent (which may not be the thing to do, i dunno) she will say something like your not very talkative ...WTF is that. iv kept this thing going. so needless to say tonight it happened again and she was just being her quiet little self so i asked her somethin she didnt say much so i said i had to go and told her to call me back and just left thinking this would be a clue ... then i get a text ...... "hey, im gonna go to bed, i know i just talked to you but you didnt sound like you were in the mood to talk. im going to bed. ttyl" .... so im confused and kinda pissed. i appreciate ne advice ne1 could give

thnx

guesswho
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
come on man

you cant let phone conversations get boring. you dont need that, and make sure she knows that. end the conversation, dont ever let her be the one to end it out of boredom, you need to stay in control. even better, get her talking, wait for things to get interesting, get her talking, then cut her off and end the conversation. boring phone calls should not be prolonged. keep her interested. good luck

Hooligan
02-02-2007, 11:50 AM
I agree with guesswho, and I will elaborate a bit on my opinons on your situation. One thing you need to try and avoid, if at all possible, is air in the conversation. Phone conversations are much different than conversations in person. In person, if you let the conversation trail off and she re-initiates (usually starting with "so..." or "well..."), this is an IOI. On the phone, it can work against you. Make sure that when you call her, you are high-energy. Make it sound like you're having fun and that you're in an up-beat and cheerful, playful mood. Let her know (without saying as much) that you are calling her to chat, not because you have nothing better to do. Phone game is all about comfort building. If you continue to DHV by always having something else that you could be doing, you are sending an IOI without seeming desparate. If she calls you, the typical question that starts the conversation is something along the lines of "what are you doing?" If you resond with "Nothing", then you are demonstrating low value. Always have a better answer. Even if it's something as simple as "Just got home, I'm about to kick back and watch a movie", that gives the impression you were planning on just relaxing at home, but at least you're doing something. If she asks "Do you want me to let you go?", then give a time constraint and have a chat. Ex: "No, I can talk for a minute, what's up?" Then if the conversation gets lame (her fault), you can punish her by cutting it short. Just make sure that as soon as it starts getting lame, you bail. Don't wait for it to die, as soon as it starts to go downhill, cut it off. Just say "well, I'm gonna go ahead and watch my movie, I'll talk to you later." This will make her try harder next time.

One of the most important things about phone game is to pay attention to how often you call her as opposed to how often she calls you. If you're calling her more than she's calling you, freeze her out. Make her call you. Don't appear to be try-hard. If she's not calling you, then it's going to seem like the interest is one-sided. If you go a couple of days without hearing from her while you are freezing her out, wait it out for 4 or 5 days then text her and neg her about her not calling you. Usually, if she interested, she'll call within a week. Then you can give her hell about taking so long. Act like you don't remember who she is (in a cocky funny way). Phone game can be a lot of fun, just make sure you follow the rules.