PDA

View Full Version : What are you in the game for?

jonnysmooth
12-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey guys...
people get into the game for different reasons- but what yours? (obviously to improve your ability with chicks, but are you looking for a string of one night stands- sleep with as many women as possible, or to try and find something more long term). as this forum is pretty new, and in order to get to know everyone a bit better i thought id try and find out where everyone is cuming from, and what they hope to achive?
ill go first... i got into the game through the book, and just want to improve my chances with women. im not looking for hundreds of one night girls, (a few couldnt hurt tho:D). ultimatley tho, if i found a woman i really liked, id deffinetly consider getting serious...
ive been on this forum for far to long now, im nackerd, and im off to bed. itll be interesting tomorrow to see who replys and what they are after tho...
now, what about you?

ranma187
12-18-2005, 04:49 PM
to get laid

Gypsy
12-18-2005, 05:13 PM
To have options man. Whether it's short-term (fine), long-term (great if she's that cool). It's all about having some control and choices. And not settling for less than the best.

Hysteria
12-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Gypsy managed to state EXACTLY what was on my mind but couldn't put forth into words. I'm natually a choosy guy and don't settle for anything less than I feel like I truly deserve. Control and choices are precisely what I am looking for.
Cheers, Gypsy!! :)

cold
12-18-2005, 05:36 PM
To have a better time when I go out while at the same time strengthing my social skills and eliminating my insecurities. If I can get through this stuff, I should have no problem in the buisness side of life either. I need a paradigm shift.

Mak
12-18-2005, 05:42 PM
To have a better time when I go out while at the same time strengthing my social skills and eliminating my insecurities. If I can get through this stuff, I should have no problem in the buisness side of life either. I need a paradigm shift.
Well put. It's the potential that this behavioral shift will produce in the other areas of life. The benefit with women is only part of that. Controlling, or at least influencing the social dynamic is a powerful, perhaps intoxicating idea.

Slimijs
12-18-2005, 05:42 PM
To be as chariming as possible while being with the hottest women around.
I just love the game!

Rockstar
12-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Options is the key to this I got into this from the book as well, I have always been a long term relationship guy. None of them have worked obviously, but the way I see it is if you find someone that really rocks just because you are in this game doesn't mean you can't give it a shot, unless you have an alternate motive for it all. The game even works if you have a Long Term Girlfriend, When your out you have learned how to DHV over everyone else and she will see that and not stray away from you, you've learned how to handle AMOG's and she will see that. All in all if your with one woman or ten this game teaches you to be the most desired male of any group.....

Rusky
12-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Meeting plenty of women, for companionship as well as getting laid.
I used to be scared shitless of talking to or even approaching HBs. For me, the game is a way to improve my confidence.
I agree with what Gypsy said, it's about all about control (self-control and control over others).
Rusky

legonz
12-18-2005, 06:44 PM
I go to bars and clubs anyway, so I might as well have fun.

Sniper
12-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Sun Tsu's "The Art of War" can be applied to just about anything in life. So can the game. I'm planning on moviing into sales, if I can sell a woman myself, I can sell a company a product.
Other than that, Gypsy hit the nail on the head. When I find "The One", I want to choose her, not her choose me.

ctrl
12-18-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm in it for two things.. to have my top score be over 100 and to have a threesome with two HBs.

Waltradomous
12-18-2005, 11:12 PM
Well put. It's the potential that this behavioral shift will produce in the other areas of life. The benefit with women is only part of that. Controlling, or at least influencing the social dynamic is a powerful, perhaps intoxicating idea.
yup^^^, I strive to be "da man". I want to have spell like mind power.

legonz
12-18-2005, 11:16 PM
It'd be damn awesome if, one day, my buddies are talking about a hot chick in a club, and all I have to say is "watch this", and approach.

Waltradomous
12-18-2005, 11:20 PM
It's safe to say that all of the benefits of having game keep us motivated.

TrueStory
12-18-2005, 11:25 PM
I like sex
How good can i get at the game, i like challenge.
I want respect.
I want to help people...once i become really good. I have many friends in need. (yes i am really a nice person)

sicow
12-18-2005, 11:39 PM
To have that choice, that I can have any women if I wanted too and to control that shy AFC inside of me. Get laid more, LTR and also become a better man in the process and use what I learn applicable to other areas in life. I guess having a full life with no regrets to look back onto when I'm older.

Caranova
12-18-2005, 11:45 PM
To be better at social conflics and to have hot chicks to hangout with as friends or fuck buddys or even dates... but what I'm really looking if I find someone intresting ... Ill start thinking about dateing that person ... but I would have to liek them enuf ...

jonnysmooth
12-19-2005, 07:48 AM
It'd be damn awesome if, one day, my buddies are talking about a hot chick in a club, and all I have to say is "watch this", and approach.
yeh, ive always wanted to be able to do that as well- that would be so cool!:cool:
some good answers everyone, seems we are all after similar things...
anyway, i was reading tylerdurdens thing on amoging in the clasic posts bit, and i thought wow, i can use this all the time- not just for trying to pu- its deffinetly worth a read if you havent done so... its quite long, but totally worthwhile...
later
JonnySmooth

Lothario
12-19-2005, 04:02 PM
I want to be the man all the women want to be with and all the guys want to be like.
I want to easily and positively lead social interactions whether they be romantic, business, family, whatever.
I want increased self-control and confidence.
I want to raise my son to be a Master PUA so that he can enjoy his entire life to the fullest.
I want to become an attraction/seduction guru, or at least be a great instuctor on one of the best teams.
And I want to marry 2 HB10s and have a loving, open-minded, free-spirited, exciting, healthy, wealthy, 3way relationship with them that's envied by most other people (yes I like to be admired by the public).
~DeVill

Masters
12-19-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm in the game to improve my self over all. I want to build my self into the person I imagine I want to be. This also includes dating the girls I want and tooling the alphas who get in the way. I also want to be able to teach my son the things our fathers should have taught us. I don't want my son to need these forums and masf and the ebooks and workshops.

Severin_
12-19-2005, 05:34 PM
testesttest

Masters
12-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Holy shit..

Nice thread, thanks for the opportunity to explore what I want.
I guess to start off I want it all. I read the game and I want to live that life.. maybe not forever but I at least want to live it enough so that I get to that emotional place where Style is at the end of his book.. where he's just sick of having sex with whoever he wants, whenever he wants and has found someone who loves his inner wimp just as his inner wimp is.
So I'm thinking big here - I want it all.
1. I want to be able to enter a target rich area and K&NC a HB8+ that I've never met before within 15 minutes
2. I want to have 10 girlfriends all on the go at once, and all of them being ok with that
3. I want to have at least a threesome with HB8+ girls
4. I want to take my lair to the next level and begin Project Mayhem where we live, sleep, eat and breathe the Game. I won't make the same mistakes that they made in Project Hollywood. It will be alot more structured & disciplined, exactly like Fight Club actually.. a dedicated collective of storm-trooping-punk-ass-hardcore MPUAs constantly evolving & improving their game.
5. I want to travel europe & america and go sarging with the best on the field and learn everything they know
6. I want to fuck & freeze out the bitch that I had a bad case of oneitis for a few years back. I want her to experience at least some of the pain that she unnecessarily caused me.
I guess for me, this is the start of a new journey & chapter in my life - I feel so excited. I'm totally addicted already and the world is not enough. Also, I love the challenge. I'm going to be the best possible PUA that I can be. I'd hate it if the challenge wasn't there - I love the rush of adreniline I get - that moment of absolute terror & self-doubt and then that rush of acceptance and love when I get that first IOI. Also, I think this chapter of my life is my revenge for the years of hurt, pain and lonliness that I have felt through other girls. I'm fueled by that darkness and hate. They aren't people to me, they are sophisticated security systems to be hacked into and fucked. Bring it on, I'm on fire and I will stop for nothing. I know that sounds a bit psycho.. but it makes for a solid game.
Severin

Rodzilla
12-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Severin...I am your father...come to the Dark Side and rule the Galaxy at my side! mwaa haa haa...

v_morph
12-19-2005, 09:17 PM
1. To get laid by goodlooking women.
2. To build selfesteem--good looking women going down on you will help.
3. It's m0re fun when you have a plan.

Masters
12-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Severin...I am your father...come to the Dark Side and rule the Galaxy at my side! mwaa haa haa...

NOOOOoooOoOOoooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOooo!
Yeah I saw the movie...
..whatever.

Katil
12-19-2005, 09:44 PM
Some people have pretty specific reasons for being in this game...and perfecting it. I chose the reason of having a choice in life, and not giving the women the choice. I want to lay so many HB9's and HB10's that they are no longer an intimidating part of life. Once that part of life is tamed, then I can focus on the other aspects of health and wealth more. Everything is in balance, and when we let women have power over us, then that is out of balance...

SOAG
12-19-2005, 09:55 PM
A great man once said "If you sit the average male down in front of anything halfway intriguing and explain to him that it has a system of rankings that he can get better at over time, he'll become obsessed.".
I have it in me to be greater than all those before me. I refuse to become a clone, and a lot of this stuff is just guidelines for when you get stuck.

Frenchy
12-19-2005, 10:11 PM
A great man once said "If you sit the average male down in front of anything halfway intriguing and explain to him that it has a system of rankings that he can get better at over time, he'll become obsessed.".

Wow.. that is so true..
But I joined because I see my friends stuck with controlling bitchy women.. or getting dumped because they were too needy. And I don't want to see myself in 20 years from now having 2 kids and living with a women I'd hate.
As everyone said.. I want choices.. I want to change. Simple really.

Masters
12-19-2005, 10:21 PM
I have it in me to be greater than all those before me. I refuse to become a clone, and a lot of this stuff is just guidelines for when you get stuck.
Who the hell said that? I heard it recently but I can't place it. Was it on Style's call?
Dammit this is going to bother me now...

Fresno Smooth
12-19-2005, 11:02 PM
i got in the game to be more success full with women
ive always had some success but could never get the girl
always recieved the LJBF schtick i always found it bullshit how girls would say "i like you but nothign more than a friend" or "your just like a big brother"
i was never the guy in high school to get the girl which always made me angry i never had a girlfriend and went stag to grad
i would have some false expectations that if i did some Lame ass AFC shit i would get the girl
i never got it
after high school still the same until this summer when i woke the fuck up and realized shit wasnt working
thank god for tropolis gettin me into David D
i got into the game for these reasons
-Get Laid - fuck beign a virgin
-Become the hub - hot girls are friends with other hot girls
(endless possibilitys)
-have the options of short and long term relationships
-make some friends for shopping ect
-meet some other PUAs cause the mojority of my friends dont get it and dont think they need the help
so that pretty much sums it up
but its always changing eh so yeah

Unique
12-20-2005, 02:15 AM
Totally dude, plus i just enjoy playing PU, i've had nice girls in the past and have realized that you only live once, so i might as well have nicer girls in the future...If its something you enjoy then you aspire to get better at it.
In the game for fun!
U

Lothario
12-20-2005, 03:22 AM
6. I want to fuck & freeze out the bitch that I had a bad case of oneitis for a few years back. I want her to experience at least some of the pain that she unnecessarily caused me.
Also, I think this chapter of my life is my revenge for the years of hurt, pain and lonliness that I have felt through other girls. I'm fueled by that darkness and hate. They aren't people to me, they are sophisticated security systems to be hacked into and fucked. Bring it on, I'm on fire and I will stop for nothing.
Severin
Insane.
I like that. LOL.
I've always thought of doing #6 to my baby-mama.
Fuck you for cheating on me when I was about to marry your ass and join the Marines to provide for our family!
Fuck you for getting hooked on hard drugs, abandoning our son, marrying an abusive dumbass, and moving half way across the world making our son miss you and his little brother!
Success is the ultimate revenge.
And payback is just like you, a bitch.
~DeVill
(excuse my temporary insanity)

Unique
12-20-2005, 03:51 AM
You are excused.
Don't quite know your feeling, sounds like you got screwed big time, but i've been screwed over and i was bitter enough about that...So i think you've gotta right to be pissed.
Just keep in mind, none of us are here in a homicide community, its seduction.
Here for thrills not kills.
Unique

ymox
12-20-2005, 03:58 AM
peace of mind.
I spend alot of my time thinking about women.
Less thought & more action.

flipz1234
12-20-2005, 04:29 AM
Hey guys,
This is just a back ground... I think back and I have always kind of been alpha. I haven't had a girlfriend last more than a month or two since high school. I am only 5'5" but have always been a smarta@@ and out going. Me being good with women mostly came from my frame that I never needed them. Indifference came natural too me because I didn't really care if I had one woman around me or not. Most of the time they annoyed the crap out of me with all of the time they were trying to spend with me. Well I joined the military. That helped with my mind frame. In my first year in the navy, I was in Chicago. Chicago is one of those place were there were always more women than men in clubs. It was easy gaming if you gave a little effort into dancing. Eventually I moved to Virginia Beach and met up with a guy that was like Jackie Chan. We met in a club and became good friends right away. He got doing all kinds of crazy stuff like doing flips off wall and objects. I got good at it and was even offered the chance to be on MTV. Women flocked to me. There were alway more tourists on the way, so I never really got attatched. I never really had to run much verbal game or worry about tonality and body language. The fact that I had guys buying me drinks and women clapping and cheering gave me a big boost. I never really learned how to keep girls interested just by talking. The problem was I never really cared because, 1 flip and the girls loved me. Now I am much closer to 30 than 20 and out of the military. Old school is out and old is setting in LOL. I am getting to a point in my life where... If I want to have a girlfriend I can keep her. I have always been very choosey and, beautiful women like being around me. I just have issues with calling them and trying to keep in touch. I get bored easily. The thing is though I am like the best friend, every time they see me. Never do I get mad at a women. Most of the time they get upset when thinking back on us because, I never gave them a real reason to hate me. This past summer I have moved back to MN. I get yelled at for break dancing here. Plus I am getting to the point were it hurts me too much to do very much.
This has rambled on and, I appologize for that. The point is when this part of your life is taken care of everything else just seems to fall in place. You are less stressed, are more entertaining, feel invincible and, life seems to have easier paths to follow.

Psycho
12-20-2005, 05:47 AM
1. Options...
2. To meet people I wouldn't have known otherwise.
3. Understanding the process is fascinating to me.
4. To learn and eventually pass on.
5. To have fun!

Ender
12-20-2005, 12:32 PM
to have more choice, more sex, and more fun

Lyric
12-20-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm in the game to manipulate, abuse and degrade women. Then unwittingly impregnate them with my spawns of Satan and eat their little babies.

Fate
12-20-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm in the game to manipulate, abuse and degrade women. Then unwittingly impregnate them with my spawns of Satan and eat their little babies.
aahahahahahaha

Hypnovibe
12-20-2005, 01:19 PM
I am in the game so that I can experience a variety of women and find the one that can keep me ticking for a long time to come. I actualy just came off a 4 year relationship and the last year was hell for me. I never want to feel like I have to hang on to a women because I am afraid she is the best I will be able to have even if she is causing me problems. So its time to get real good at this stuff so I never have to put up with a womens bull again...unless she is definately the one.

porky
12-20-2005, 01:40 PM
I hated clubs...
I hated partys...
I started hating going out a lot...
I thought to myself why!?!? I then realised it was because I was extreemily nervouse around hot girls....I stumbled accross the game and thought to myself 'wow....does this stuff actaully work?' I then got onto thes forums...read lots of books and now my fear is almost gone!! seriosly....im going out more...getting some 'experiance' with girls etc
now I can get numbers pretty easily...still havent kiss closed but im getting closer:)
I want a girlfriend mainly...
peace
Tuero-