PDA

View Full Version : Theory of Children

Chico
12-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey I have developed a new theory in regards to gaining game. Instead of gaining game by hitting on women over and over again, work at a summer camp. Think about it; in order to control over a group of children, you have to be the alpha in the group. If you are not, kids will walk all over you. Not only that, but you have to keep them entertained and laughing, wanting more of you, and wanting to be you. At the same time a councilor can never give the kids a higher value because they will use it against you and continually try to become the alpha male. The kids are running on instinct especially since they have not really developed there own personality, and are not very cognitively advanced. To test how far you are advancing, try to become the councilor every kid wants to be and follows everywhere. For the last two summers I worked these jobs, and I have noticed so much improvement in my game (going from no game, to some game).
If you mix this with going out every weekend and using your new found tuned skills on women, I find you improve faster. This is because you must be "on your game" for 8 hours a day every day. Not to mention the other councilors are almost always hot girls that you have ample time to flirt and hit on.
And this is NOT implying seducing children. It is about becoming and staying the alpha male of the group. Even though you may think the social dynamics are different, they are not and it is a good place to start.
What do you think?

shweeny666
12-18-2005, 04:16 PM
it just shows how weak you are
why not field test alphamale tactics ???
why not just become an alpha male naturally ?

Lothario
12-19-2005, 06:17 AM
I think it's worth a shot if you're already a counselor or wanted to be a counselor. Otherwise, don't do it. If it's not the type of job you already want, you're gonna raise suspicions, get frustrated by those kids, and screw up your employment, which will all screw up your game.
Children can help you out tho'.
Sometimes when I'm out wherever (obviously not clubs and bars) and I have my 5 year old son with me, I end up gaining some IOIs just from women watching how I interact with my boy. These women see my caring, fun, playful, responsible, safe side, and how much my son looks up to me and wants to be me, and also how adorable he is. I also like to joke with my boy by throwing negs and c/f lines at him, which he thinks is funny 'cause he knows I'm kidding with him. Women often approach me asking if he's my son (to which I can respond like "I have no idea who he is. This midget just keeps following me around the store. He's kinda creeping me out."), and they tell me he looks exactly like me (I say "You think he's cute?" ... "So then you're saying you think I'M cute too, huh?"). Or I approach them them using an opinion opener regarding him, or by secretly telling him to whisper in my ear, then I say something like "My son thinks you look pretty..., but my question is are you friendly.", then go into an opener). He helps me out, and I set an example for him to learn game and not be shy. You can also borrow your little brother/sister/neice/nephew, or register with one of those Big Brother organizations.
But don't just use them for your own purposes. Sincerely be good to the kids, or else don't waste their time.
~DeVill

IceDragon
12-19-2005, 06:23 AM
it just shows how weak you are
Shweeny666, what kind of a comment is that? The guy's trying out new stuff, credit to him. :mad:

shweeny666
12-19-2005, 07:33 AM
sorry , and no - its just too extreme to do ,
There are easier options.

MinDFreeZ
12-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Reminds of me of the time it was my nephew and I in the mall.. I bought him a plastic gun that made a noise when fired... like clicking... I told him to shoot at women.. the women LOVED it.. think of a 4 or 5 year old kid going "bang bang" with a plastic gun.. same with babies and puppies... good conversation starters.

Lyric
12-19-2005, 09:32 AM
hahaha! Sarging with your pre-pubescent wingman. That's rich.

mr_brightside
12-21-2005, 02:38 AM
Fact: Women love kids! However, don't go looking for kids in the streets or whatever. If you work in a camp, fine. Don't get a job in a camp just to meet women!
There's a 20 year age gap between me and my cousin and a couple of years ago when I'd push her around in the pram I'd get all sorts of IOIs from women without even trying. Even now when I'm out with her and her brother women stop me and ask me if they're my kids. I'll say something like "Do I look old enough to have kids? Don't insult me lady" Then the try and act nice with comments like "Oh, I'm sorry. No, you don't look old. You're kinda cute." Funny thing is, in this country, there are lots of underage pregnancies (a guy in the newspaper was a dad at 13!) so the fact that I'm 24 they know I'm definitely old enough to have kids and if I'm with a 5 and 7 year old then they could well be mine.
Point I'm making is, kids can be mini wings, but don't set about using them for that purpose!
your friend, mr_brightside