PDA

View Full Version : Confused on how to Act.

Syxx
12-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a little confused at the moment on a situation that came to my attention earlyer today. This girl I have know for a while contacted me and long story short, she wants to do something with me tomorrow night. Now what confuses me is that in are brief conversation she mentioned that it would make her sooo happy if we were to make-out. Now I know that some of you guys are thinking "OH SH!T, Thats Awsome", but what puzzles me is that I never worked my game on her.:confused: And to me, when a girl is just throwing herself at you it takes the fun out. So I'm wondering if I should just do it or try a different method and see if it would leed to more interesting horizons.

Thanx,
Syxx

holyskeleton
12-21-2006, 07:41 PM
lean bak and let your inner game take care of it for u

Legion5
12-22-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a little confused at the moment on a situation that came to my attention earlyer today. This girl I have know for a while contacted me and long story short, she wants to do something with me tomorrow night. Now what confuses me is that in are brief conversation she mentioned that it would make her sooo happy if we were to make-out. Now I know that some of you guys are thinking "OH SH!T, Thats Awsome", but what puzzles me is that I never worked my game on her.:confused: And to me, when a girl is just throwing herself at you it takes the fun out. So I'm wondering if I should just do it or try a different method and see if it would leed to more interesting horizons.

Thanx,
Syxx

No you need to actually be hard core with this one.

Otherwise she probably won't stick around and give you consistent sex.

Instead it might be a one off, or worse, her just living up to the commitment that she likes you.

Either way, you get one night of fun and a realistic faliure.

Sometimes you don't have to do A2 with chicks, but game is kind of about A2, because when properly preformed this is how she acts after it.

Now you need to learn how to properly do A3-S3. If you don't say bye bye to the 10's.

I've had a few 10's say the same thing to me as you, and we never fucked.

Are you just going to sit there for hours cleaning her tongue for her pleasure? Until she realizes you're not cool.

I hope not.

Toby123
12-22-2006, 04:45 AM
I suggest not to try any method!
Just be yourself, confident and LEAN BACK ^^

That helps if you can throw in some funny jokes she can laugh about or just be c&f

I wish you all the best

Toby

Dragon
12-22-2006, 05:19 AM
I'm going have to agree with holyskeleton and toby123. Trust yourself enough (thats the biggie-trusting yourself) to be confident enough that you know what to do in all situations not just this one. If it means turning her down because you don't like her so be it, if its going for it because you do like her go for it. You don't need our opinons on this...you already know what to do and you want us to validate your decison. Now off with you and just stick with your original decison, because if you doubletrack it, it'll just break your innergame slowly. All fuckups, successes are all feedback for you to learn, it only works if you do and act upon how you FEEL, not outside opinons. Have fun.

PS: You don't have "run" game...The only game is as Johnny S would say live life to the fullest and go towards happiness.

Vincent Chase
12-22-2006, 08:41 AM
She basically gave you IOI, and an ISI.

Indicator of Interest, and Indicator of SEXUAL interest. In this case, her blatant discussion of wanting to do "activity a" with you makes this ALL an SOI, a statement of intent.

Regardless of if you ran game on her or not, she likes you and wants to make out with you, all you have to do is throttle attraction, kino escalate, then comfort and fuck.

No need to experiment, or be worried. You attracted her already and you're CONFUSED?! When you're a cool dude, girls AUTOMATICALLY BECOME attracted to you.

ImYoda
12-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Lol I don't see the problem.

Syxx
12-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanx for the feedback.

I'll let you guys know how it went.

-=Syxx=-

Syxx
12-28-2006, 12:21 AM
Good Evening Gentlmen,

So this is what went down in a brief summary.
I picked her up and we went for coffee, I never mentioned what she said the other day and kept the conversation very casual. Then my instincts kicked in and I started throwing some negs into the conversation. When I drove her back home and when we were infront of her house she turned to me and was gazing into my eyes, "You wanna kiss me, don't you?'' I said as casual as i could. She eagerly nodded her head.....so i went in(SCORE!). A couple of seconds in, a very daring neg crossed my mind and before thinking of the outcome I just blurrted it out, "Eww, You need gum''. Her face was petified with a look of disbeleif. "OMG! Good Bye!" She then unlocked her door and began to step out but before she did she turned back and game me a peck on the lips.....

So was that last neg cool or really stupid??
I am totally lost on what my next move should be......
Any suggestions?

-=Syxx=-

holyskeleton
12-28-2006, 08:15 AM
AHHAHHAHAHAAHAHH LMAO!

honestly that was pretty bad..... you need BOTH Cocky AND Funny.

I would say something slowly like "you are terrible...(at kissing)" while smiling. i used it once and it was perfect.

but she gave u a peck on the lips so it seems salvageable. just do something FUN and INTERESTING with her, and more DHV instead of knocking her down.

fleur
12-28-2006, 02:21 PM
LOL that's priceless. Like holyskeleton said, because you got the peck I think you are still in. Once you've stuck your tounge down her throat there is pretty much no need to neg, plus that was a pretty harsh neg, if a girl said that to me, there is no way i would come back for the last peck.
Good goin on the "you want to kiss me don't you?" deal though.

fleur

Sheek
12-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Syxx, what the fuck dude. Use some common sense. You're punishing her for kissing you.

You need to get out more, man. This isn't a case of having game or not, it's a case of not being socially calibrated. It's like when you release a lion that's been in a cage all his life into the wild, he can't do shit for himself. You need to learn how to do said shit, so you don't make clumsy mistakes like this anymore.

Rewok
12-28-2006, 02:35 PM
why the FUCK did you say that?

that wasnt a neg, that was a blatent negative comment that had no joke behind that, you rewarded her k-close with an active IOD and in other words shot yourself in the foot

you were making out with her you gave her the worst neg ever then she LEFT

pretty sure you messed up buddy, it wasnt a "daring neg" it was "poor game"

read Sinn's post on microcalibration

-Rewok

Silverfish
12-29-2006, 02:38 AM
That wasn't a neg. That was a blatant, slap-in-face insult.

saintz
12-29-2006, 04:33 AM
a very daring neg crossed my mind and before thinking of the outcome I just blurrted it out, "Eww, You need gum''. Her face was petified with a look of disbeleif. "OMG! Good Bye!" She then unlocked her door and began to step out but before she did she turned back and game me a peck on the lips.....

i've done a similar version to this...anti-neg...thing... that works and doesnt get the girl running away.

at this point however i should be noted that YOU DONT NEED TO NEG once you're kissing. yu're kissing. it could lead to more since you already built up comfort.

but yeh, midkiss you can break off, like you did, and pull out gum from your pocket, give her a piece and smile/shrug, then go in for the kiss again. most likely she'll chew the gum, then midkiss again break off and smack your lips together say 'damn woman, now every time i chew gum i'm going to think of you.' or something. i dont remember what i said but she laughed so hard we both nearly choked on the gum during the next kiss..

Syxx
12-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

I'm new to the community and I appreciate your creative criticism, I will apply it with hopes to better my game.

Thanx,

-=Syxx=-

Vincent Chase
12-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Read the Best-Of section. I'm sure the info there will prove invaluable to your game. Then go in field and start from scratch.

Good Luck to you brother!