PDA

View Full Version : Gettng number in a set of 8 ppl

porky
12-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey guys!
I just arrived in Capetown today and DAMN their are hb11's all over the place its unbelivable!!! anyway I was wondering wich opener would you use in a set where their are 8 ppl around a table , and your target is one of them....any ideas? also how would you open a set if you sit at a table with your frends and a hb11 sits next to you!?? I just spoke and acted all 'ALPHA' I even spoke to her , read he palm....etc..but when had to leave I said to her
me: 'nice meating you , but I have to go..maye we can continue this conversation later?'
her: 'ye'
**now im wondering why she hasent put her number in my hand already**
soo i then say:
me: k well ill see you around sometime.....
her: 'ye definitly'
me: 'ok wots ur number'
and she gave it to me....but I had to ASK for her number!!! is this a bad thing? or is it ok to ask diectly for a chiks number ?
peace
Tuero -

diablo
12-18-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey guys!
I just arrived in Capetown today and DAMN their are hb11's all over the place its unbelivable!!! anyway I was wondering wich opener would you use in a set where their are 8 ppl around a table , and your target is one of them....any ideas? also how would you open a set if you sit at a table with your frends and a hb11 sits next to you!?? I just spoke and acted all 'ALPHA' I even spoke to her , read he palm....etc..but when had to leave I said to her
me: 'nice meating you , but I have to go..maye we can continue this conversation later?'
her: 'ye'
**now im wondering why she hasent put her number in my hand already**
soo i then say:
me: k well ill see you around sometime.....
her: 'ye definitly'
me: 'ok wots ur number'
and she gave it to me....but I had to ASK for her number!!! is this a bad thing? or is it ok to ask diectly for a chiks number ?
peace
Tuero -
porky, of course it's ok to ask for her number if you wanted to talk to her later?
you expressed what you wanted and that's alpha...
are you saying there was a weired vibe in the air about it?
are you asking if you asked her at the wrong time?

Unique
12-19-2005, 05:08 AM
Dude, you gotta get the fucking thing somehow, fair enough they say never ask for it, but again i quote TD,
"Use your fucking head."
There are exceptions to rules, fact of the matter is you got her number, please tell me where you lost out in this ordeal??? Can't answer that??? Good!
In that case, well done, you've just got a HB11's number, be happy and plan the route to her bedroom,
enjoy,
U

porky
12-19-2005, 05:41 AM
ye i got her number:) im happy:) just I thoght that you were supposed to get them to just give you their number...anyways i got it soo im happy:)
peace
Porky-

IceDragon
12-19-2005, 05:51 AM
I know what you mean!
A good one to use is 'what steps can we take in order to continue this conversation?'. She'll usually give you her number this way, if she likes you. If she doesn't, there wasn't any point in getting the number anyway, cos it would most likely be a flake.
It's not how much you like the girl, it's how much you can make her like you . . .
p.s. Well done for breaking into the 8-set. :)