PDA

View Full Version : Lots of parties & the college scene: bother with dates?

.Cadmus.
12-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Dates seem like they are for high school or more mature men & women (22+) should you even bother with trying to get dates like in other methods?

With the abundance of alchohol and knowing game is different (not alway easier) when a girl is drunk, do you bother with true game in these situations.

Serious question

C Drama
12-19-2006, 11:07 PM
this is a solid question for those of us in college, especially if you tend to go out/drink quite frequently. i know MM says to stay away from drinking too much or relying on it for your game, but very few college students are innocent.

i think it's a known fact that gaming becomes difficult if a girl gets too drunk and you're trying to game her, or if you're too drunk yourself. if it's the girl that's drank too much, then you come off as the sleezeball that's trying to take advantage of some shitfaced broad that can't hold her liquor (when this may not, or hopefully isn't, your intention). i definitely agree with cadmus that dates are rare once you get to college. if i think about going on a date with a girl, it seems like a weird concept to me.

as fun as it is, college can get a bit repetitive when people are just going out and getting drunk and hooking up with random guys who have NO game. its frustrating for those of us that put in the time/effort. even though my game is often at its peak after a few drinks, i find that gaming a sober chick is way more gratifying than hooking up with some random at a party after the beer goggles are on. but hey, that's me.

TheRogue
12-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Not every chick in college will go out and get shitfaced on a weekend. There are plenty of normal girls out there who are more mature than that. You won't find them at frat parties though. If you are into having drunken fun, don't bother gaming the girls. They go to frats to get drunk, not to find guys. If you are interested in dating, a relationship, or real gaming, run day game. Classes, study areas, coffee shops, the gym, etc. are all filled with chicks you can talk to.

Good luck,

Rogue

silversixone
12-20-2006, 09:37 AM
Check out the article that ran in Rolling Stone this summer about the Duke rape case. Lots of good insight into the whole college thing.

Silver

ImYoda
12-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Well I have a buddy who has a girlfriend, he's in college and its working out fine.

But personally? Might as well get in alot of gaming practice, i think the partys are like clubs.

And if you do happen to meet one you like, why not?

holyskeleton
12-20-2006, 09:01 PM
heres the link to the duke sex thing...just the front pic makes me puke.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10464110/sex__scandal_at_duke

but im applying there anyway. :)

Italian Lover
12-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Well if your just trying to score a "date" which first off i wouldnt call it that. You need to get in the mind frame that a date is putting to much pressure on the interaction. You should just casually say "hey I'm going out to x you can tag along an have a great time.... or sit here an stay a wilflower(spelling)" As far as drinking goes you know if you drink to much it will affect your game and when girls drink i do think the interaction changes a little ,but if she's to drunk to game then dont bother and move on to another target.

Vincent Chase
12-22-2006, 07:47 AM
Dates seem like they are for high school or more mature men & women (22+) should you even bother with trying to get dates like in other methods?

With the abundance of alchohol and knowing game is different (not alway easier) when a girl is drunk, do you bother with true game in these situations.

Serious question

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Are you saying that with so many drunk chicks around you, why bother with going on dates?

Listen man, taking a chick out on a date is what you make it. Take her to Chuck E. Cheese, if you want. That's hardly a 22+ type thing. The date doesn't dictate your maturity level, your maturity level dictates the date.

I'm actually sort of pissed off by this question, so I'm going to stop now before I go into a rant.

.Cadmus.
01-04-2007, 02:23 AM
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Are you saying that with so many drunk chicks around you, why bother with going on dates?

Listen man, taking a chick out on a date is what you make it. Take her to Chuck E. Cheese, if you want. That's hardly a 22+ type thing. The date doesn't dictate your maturity level, your maturity level dictates the date.

I'm actually sort of pissed off by this question, so I'm going to stop now before I go into a rant.

Not sure why you got pissed off but im sure u misunderstood me. Maybe if you threw a rant at me id understand where u coming from. You've been here longer, but Ive been here for a while too.

Gaming in high school and later years of college is similar. You'll find much more fufilling encounters there.

I think C Drama really heard me. Its not to think that bc girls are drunk i dont have to care about game. Believe me I've been honing and honing, just to get some easy lays? Theres not much to be satisfied with that.

Dating, where you date, if she decides to drink, I dont think that plays too much into maturity level. I think though that there is a different interaction with a really drunk girl than a completely sober one. A college party may feel like club gaming, but although similar, there are less shit faced girls at the club, especially girls who are under 21.

My question doesnt involve too much about "dates" and "day twos", you can plan to meet up the same way you met if it was at a party.

Dates are good for something. A real relationship can become of that. I personally wouldnt lmr a drunky girl, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt set up a day-two and meet up later in a place very similar to the inital interaction.

Without having to defend myself too much, Im really asking is it worth getting bumped up over it all when the game changes when most girls attractive or special that go to the college parties and get wasted?

Im sure we all enjoy being laid, and taking easy lays that are extremely hot may retard game, but is it worth getting bent up over?

Im noticing when I flirted with girls in high school a lot of that really changed in college. I could easily see the tactics Ive known and practicing working at the clubs, at the library, etc, but it feels as if im getting over-whelmed by the influences and ins and outs of what alcohol does to a girl im trying to game.

Its not about do a girl drunk or not, thats up to every man. Its more like, I know it sounds nice to say "I need to be on my A game at all times. I cannot slouch. I should train like theres no tomorrow if I ever want to keep the skills and mindset for outside of the parties" but I think the question is, do I have to be bent up over it if I know my skills with a really drunk girl might be put to waste.

C Drama understood me best. Its from that kinna perspective Im asking.