PDA

View Full Version : The Spin Maneuver

Sizzler
12-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Hello guys, I got a problem that I want to solve.

When I have done A1 correctly and Im heading for A2, I want to lock myself in. And I just love to do "The Spin Maneuver"

It allways work and I have also done it on girls whoes sitting at the bar.

But the last two times went wrong. This is what happened :

A have reached the social hook point and Im ready to go " DHV ".
But before I do i whant to lock myself in, so I did "The Spin Maneuver" on a girl from the set who were sitting on a bar stool. I did the maneuver successfully, but then the gerl gets mad becuse I stole her spot and said:

HB : Yeah, very funny :mad:

And after she said it she pull me off the chair. I mean......What The Fuck?

This have happened to me the last two times. I am being playfully when I do it. What should I do to avoid this problems in the future?

Chill / Sizzler :cool:

ImYoda
12-17-2006, 02:35 PM
hmm could you describe how to do the spin manuever? I need a description (i've never spun anyone).

antman
12-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Your not assuming any attraction.

And i doubt your hooking the set if your getting that kind of reaction.

Open
go into A2 as fast as possible
get them laughing
THEN do your switcharoo (ive done it myself, only ran into your problem a few times though).

try it out and let us know how it goes

Leslie
12-18-2006, 03:20 AM
Hmm, I'm no pro at this, done it a few times though. But I guess the key here is to not just sit there and smile like some idiot (not saying you did). Instantly go into another routine or continue your previous.

Descretio
12-18-2006, 06:12 AM
antman is spot on, last night i opened an 8 and was successfully moving to A2 and then tried the spin manouever, bt she jst got pissed off and walked away. Now i see should have built up attraction even more first by getting her laughing. Thanks man. (was able to recover and #close which was safe though.)

Sizzler
12-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Thanks guys. Very good advice =)

I see my mistake, I did`nt have enough attraction.

So I go in and finish A1 and go for A2. Before I do the spin maneuver I must have attraction. And when I got attraction i go for the Spin.
After I done my move Im not going to sit there with a big smile on my face, Im just go for another routine and keep my game tight.