PDA

View Full Version : Help with AMOGING

Strokes
12-18-2005, 11:20 AM
A question about AMOGING. Before I get into the question let me introduce myself. My name is Andrew, but as you see my secret PUA code name is Strokes. I'm from NYC, but I study in Santa Barbara, CA. I'm back in the city for the holidays. I'm tall and good looking, I say this not to brag, but because it greatly influences the way my posts are interpreted. Nice to meet you fellas.
Here we go, I was at a party with my ex girl last night. She's Danish and came to visit me for a week. We went to a party with mostly Danish people, and me and her are sitting down, and this Danish guy comes over and opens us. This guy is wasted, but pulls it off brilliantly. I really wanted to pull his head off when he got into his whole routine, but I have to much respect for the game, and am very in control of my jealousy. Basically he AMOGED very well. I'm going to write down some of his stuff so we can use it.
Opener: He had two drinks, both very strong. He walks by and makes eye contact and offers me a drink, I decline and he offers it to her. She accepts.
Rapport: The drink is super strong. so she complains about that, he tells her to try the other one, which is super strong as well. basically a NEG.
Neg: Asks her name, He asks it again, and purposely gets it wrong.
AMOGING: He tells her a joke in Danish about me, then proceeds to explain it to me putting him in the power situation. Remember this guy is struggling with english, so I'm thinking poor guy while he's AMOGING!
Rapport: Then he starts talking to her in Danish, this is where I have to move in and blow him out.
Talking: He is always talking loud, and trying to talk over me, which is a great technique.
To finish the story, I blew him out but only when it got really obvious he was hitting on my ex girl. And after he left I opened a cute blonde danish girl with my Ex sitting on my lap to let my girl know who the AMOG of the party was.
Basically, my question is how do I blow this guy out earlier without seeming like I'm trying to blow him out. I mean his approach was really "friendly" so making fun of him right away makes me look chodely. Any ideas?

Chevalier
12-18-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't think you need any help at all That was superb. You were up against being out of your element, an ex-gf, and a language barrier. You went toe to toe with a native PUA and came out the winner.
My take is that you are on a threshold. Your inner game is very good, but you don't trust it yet.
I've heard master PUAs speak, and sometimes it gets tough out there.
Congrads.

Ender
12-18-2005, 11:31 AM
you seem to have handled it fine... check out some of tyler durden's posts on AMOGs and how to deal with them, there's some in the library, and then some at bristol|||||||||

MacGyver
12-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Just an idea, when he asked if you wanted that drink you could have
said no thank you, I’ll have a beer though.
If he pretend like he didn’t understand you could ask your ex to say it
in Danish.
MacGyver

Crux
12-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Strokes, do you have MSN or AIM?

Strokes
12-18-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the replies fellas, the "no, but I'll have a beer line is money."
I do have them both, AIM is "sillypikl" and my MSN is AndrewSchulznyc@hotmail.com.

Orca
12-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Hey guys,
I posted this here because the main board is starting to get full of random threads.
Does anyone know how to perform the Coin snatch trick?
Reading AMOG tactics in the library, talks about the coin snatch trick to be used to occupy the AMOG. I think it would be a valuable technique to be learned.
if anyone could shed some light on this topic, i think that the venusian artists of the forum would be grateful
cheers

B_Storm
12-23-2005, 05:16 AM
Hey Adonis if you want to find good magic coin tricks or any magic trick there's one place is really awsome to buy online. I bought this cigarette thru coin trick and it's awsome and it works so well. Keep this a secret lol.....ebay yep ebay. Im just curious where about u in Australia? because im in Australia too. Im still finding someone to wing with me. Do you know anyone here that is from Australia, Brisbane?? cheers

Cedar
12-23-2005, 06:37 AM
Does anyone know how to perform the Coin snatch trick?

Haven't purchased this, but the as copy is hilarious.
http://www.coinsnatching.com/coin_table_of_contents.html
I hired a magician to teach me some sleigh of hand that works better. Your mileage may vary.

TrueStory
12-23-2005, 06:48 AM
Ok, dudes....here i remembered where it is.
There is a book called: "how to persuade people who don't want to be persuaded" this is a practical magic book. This guy is like mystery he is magician. But he uses his magic for sales. Sales? Pickup? one goal: close!
read it.
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471647977.html
it's been a long time since i read that book but i remember he has some goood NLP/Magic stuff in it.
TS