PDA

View Full Version : Alpha = Asshole?

MalkasGambit
12-04-2006, 11:39 AM
I noticed alot of these suggestions seem rather assholeish (i.e. don't apologize, don't pick up someone's pencil, negging, the phone game, the online game, etc)
Am I missing something here? Is this just because I'm in the midst of transitioning from beta - alpha? I'm still reading through all the classic articles (specifically the one's suggested via the FAQ), so maybe I'll find the answers to my own questions.

miaddict
12-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Get one of the following materials:
John Alexander : how to become an alpha male
Carlos Xuma - secrets of the alpha male
David Deangelo (http://affiliate.doubleyourdating.com/dt.asp?a=CD1237&b=2&o=) - On being a man
David Dierda - way of the superior man(more for inner game).
You should not view any action in isolation. First you must understand WHY you should NOT be doing certain things and what those things convey about you. What you want is NOT to just adopt alpha male actions, but adopt an alpha male mindset. Then, your body language and behaviour will follow smoothly.

antman
12-04-2006, 06:48 PM
get out and sarge, keep reading the archived stuff to
youll figure it out ; D

GameBoy
12-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Don't apologize?
Don't be courteous?
What the hell are you reading?

MrWestLA
12-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Yes be courteous, but don't be a push-over. Don't let her walk all over you; order you around; tell you what to do - think - say. Keep your stance and your opinions, while making her enjoy being around you, making her crave it. You can't do that by being an outright asshole.

TheSwaggerer
12-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Remember, be a friendly guy, but don't jump through hoops.

There's a difference between the amount of respect I treat someone with and the amount of dignity I treat them with. You've gotta earn my respect.

Polaris
12-19-2006, 02:49 AM
I noticed alot of these suggestions seem rather assholeish (i.e. don't apologize, don't pick up someone's pencil, negging, the phone game, the online game, etc)
Am I missing something here? Is this just because I'm in the midst of transitioning from beta - alpha? I'm still reading through all the classic articles (specifically the one's suggested via the FAQ), so maybe I'll find the answers to my own questions.

Generally the answer to your question is yes. Though you can apologize and be courteous and stuff still, just don't let people tool you. You probably don't see it that way but on the level of social dynamics, that is what is getting portrayed. Go out and the field and you will begin to understand very quickly.

Toby123
12-19-2006, 02:59 AM
Hey guys

Can it be that this takes a lot of practice and feeling for the material??
I´ve been making many mistakes and I think I still do!
Just because I got this thing wrong!
Gess I´ll have to work on my inner game =)=)

greetings

Toby

.Cadmus.
12-19-2006, 09:47 PM
The asshole doesnt always get the girl. He gets super charged sexual attraction but do you think her friends, who she cares about 10x more than you, are gunna be down with it? Assholes get the girl secretly, but its more rare.

PU is more about being a sarcastic asshole who is funny and not a meanie. her guy and girl friends should like you, if they dont, you're not doing this method right.