PDA

View Full Version : How to game a 21 Punk HB9, My buddy's sister!!

echos
12-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Ok, the other night I went to visit a friend of mine who just came back from a 2 year absence and I saw his sister.
Geez, what used to be his little sister is this HB9 21 year old punk girl. I definitely like her.
This is an odd situation though, how am I supposed to game my friend’s sister? Now, he used to be a close friend, but we haven't talked in like 6 years or so, so he is not my very very best friend but rather a good friend.
He has mentioned he doesn’t care about her love life and he doesn’t interfere with her decisions because she is 21 already and she knows what she is doing.
The first night she saw me, after many years, she came by and even asked me my father's name and adress and phone cuz she needed info like that for some schoolwork. Whatever, I gladly gave it to her but didn't want to push the situation to something like "hey, give me your msn, or, give me your cell phone number".
My friend mentioned she is into punk. Now, she is not hardcore punk, she is more of a trendy-I look cute-with a rebel hat and a danzig t-shirt sort of thing, that is my conclusion. No boots, no metal chains or stuff, just cutie punkish trendy stuff. Anyways, I am 25 and past my hardcore metal stage, and I am not sure how to game this girl.
I know she is really cool, but I feel not sure about what to do about her. One night she saw me walking by and she jumped right into my side of the street, she smiled and said “see you soon” and I simply nodded but I wanted to talk to her so I asked her for a light, and she light the cigarette for me, and I kept looking at her eyes. Like, so far I am trying to show as little interest as possible but I think she kinda senses I like her. Then, the other night she saw me outside her faculty, I was hanging out with some friends, the moment she saw me her eyes filled with shine—or it was just me hehe—and she came by, I only said “hey” and let her leave. Didn’t try to chit-chat or anything (other girls were around).
Now, last night, I saw her and her mom at the mall. I was so happy. I kept basically gaming the mom and making her laugh like crazy, her mom remembers me well so she was very nice to me. I pretended again to be almost ignoring the girl, but when they were leaving I asked her if she was doing something that night, she said no, I said “there’s a concert at this place..” she replied “are you going?” I said “yes” then she said “I might go then”. Faaaak, but I didn’t go to the concert.
What to do…geez guys, I don’t even know how to create a situation where she and I can talk about movies, music, people, whatever, I am sure I could do a good job if I have the chance.
Regards to all, please comment and help!
Echos.

Crooked
12-03-2006, 10:50 AM
The first night she saw me, after many years, she came by and even asked me my father's name and adress and phone cuz she needed info like that for some schoolwork. Whatever, I gladly gave it to her but didn't want to push the situation to something like "hey, give me your msn, or, give me your cell phone number".
you should have

What to do…geez guys, I don’t even know how to create a situation where she and I can talk about movies, music, people, whatever, I am sure I could do a good job if I have the chance.
Seems like you're uncomfortable because she used to be the "little sister" and in your mind you see her as a little girl which makes you feel like being interested in her is improper. You'll have to work through that and game her like any other girl.

antman
12-03-2006, 02:31 PM
"how to game x girl"
like any other girl

Rewok
12-03-2006, 05:16 PM
^wrong
your buddies sister is off limits unless he gives you SPECIFIC GO-AHEAD.
you have to be liike "hey buddy X, i want to be with your sister"... and you can NOT ONS her
-Rewok

antman
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM
^this is your opinion not a fact.
Fact is all girls can be gamed generally the same.
Hence if you want that "one girl", all you have to do is become good with women in general.
Calibrate the situation obviously, but if your friends with her brother then you should be a high value person anyways.
If they guy doesnt give you the go ahead then hes a tool anyways. If your good enough to be friends with him but not in an ltr with his sister then he has issues.
Humping and dumping your friends sister is not recomended, this is common sense.

Rewok
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
fact is my buddies are one hundred more times important than having sex with his sister.........
scumbag move to not at least tell your buddy your intentions and give him the heads up before you sleep with his sister... my buddies are like family to me
-Rewok

echos
12-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the repies.
Well, I haven't seen the guy for like 6 years. He is not like my best friend at all, he's my buddy. I have some new info:
Today I was by her house on a cab and saw her heading to a convenience store. I think she saw me to but kept walking. It was a perfect opportunity to talk to her alone if even for only a few seconds. Also, I was wearing some cool ramones t-shirt and since she is into punk I wanted her to see me with the shirt. I stepped out of the cab and pretended I was walking to where she was. When I got to the store she was standing there looking outside --as if waiting to see me coming-- I smiled and greeted her and actually told her to walk with me to another store where they have the cigarretes I like. We were talking and it was fun, she was laughing and she touched me every single opportunity she had. I am not sure if this is good or if she is just super touchy. I was telling her about this time her mom gave me a christmas present, and that I wanted her to come with me to buy something for her mom this christmas, and she agreed instantly and looked pretty happy about the idea. I lit a smoke for her and we headed back to her place. She mentioned her brother was hanging with some guy in his room, so I went into her house. She stayed with me and her brother and some guy for like 5 minutes, I was throwing some stories and just being funny. they were listening to ramones and I mentioned my favorite ramones CD and she was all happy and said it was her favorite too. She put her head on my shoulder and was kinda grabbing me, then she sit on the bed and I kinda ignored her and after two minutes she just left, the other guy asked her where she was going and I didn't even look at her. Geez, I dunno, I was just trying to be alpha and non-needy and not showing I care whether she stays or not.
I noticed she is quite skinny, her teeth kinda yellow, possibly somehow anorexic I thought, and has a tattoo on her back. His brother mentioned she kinda organizes punk concerts, and that threw me off cuz if she is that much into it then maybe she wants some punk dude to be her BF and not some older metalhead who is not anymore supercrazy about the whole trend thing.
I admit I feel intimidated by this fact.
Any thoughts, advice, please post them.