PDA

View Full Version : about wings...

Chillout
12-18-2005, 04:26 AM
This is actually quite fascinating. Everyone talks about having someone to wing for them. Why is this necessary, and how does it work? I totally realise that its a massive morale boost to have a fellow pua beside you, however, if there are two of you, would that not someone jeopordise both of your games?
Answers...
-chillout

legonz
12-18-2005, 04:33 AM
A wing is like a safety net. With a second brain backing you up, I find that conversations never stall and it's easier to split a pair of girls apart when I'm with a buddy. Divide and conquer, baby.

Rusky
12-18-2005, 04:34 AM
How you doin' Chillout?
Wings can be used to remove a AMOG or a pivot, or someone who is just being annoying. This allows you to isolate the target. Make sure you buy your wing a drink later, because they can often mean the difference between success and failure.
How bout we go sarging together and i'll wing for you :D
See you soon,
Rusky

Lyric
12-18-2005, 08:56 AM
Having a great wing ups your game a hundred fold. For example, one of my friends is the greatest guy to hang out with because his energy level is so high in social situations and he goes out of his way to involve me in it. It makes ME high and sociable. (I haven't introduced him to the PUA community yet. He is just natural)
Anyways, 2 great ways he helps.
1. HE always introduces me to EVERYONE he knows, even people he just met 5 minutes ago. I do the same and this expands our social proof at parties waaaay faster than cold approaches by yourself.
2. He moves my stories along. Like last night, I was explaining/demonstrating to another girl how to play the hot/cold game, and he would say, "And then what do you do?... haha! cool, and then what do you do to her?... keep going man, this is interesting... I want to know what happens next." All the while, I am using her as my story prop. The funny thing is that I've done this several times before and he KNOWS how my story ends already! (me nibbling on the girl's on the arm or neck) He is just helping me escalate kino with the babe. what a great guy! I think I'm falling for him... (j/k!)

diablo
12-18-2005, 10:15 AM
This is actually quite fascinating. Everyone talks about having someone to wing for them. Why is this necessary, and how does it work? I totally realise that its a massive morale boost to have a fellow pua beside you, however, if there are two of you, would that not someone jeopordise both of your games?
Answers...
-chillout
i like to have a couple of wing men... and they are my BEST friends
i love going out with my buddies
even if they aren't 'pick-up artists'
every guy still LOVES women!
so if you start the conversations with girls
your buddies can just join in
being designated 'wing men' or not
it's still fun!

Crux
12-18-2005, 10:25 AM
I find wings are most useful in 2 sets, because you can't isolate a girl in a 2 set alone. In any scenario (be it 1 girl, 2 girls, 3 girls, etc). Don't go in WITH your wing. That is called going in 'tandem'. One of you go in (the first one in gets to choose his target), then they accomplishment intro the wing who isn't there. Then the guy who is gaming the girls somehow signals the wing to come over. Then the wing accomplishment intros the first guy. So that whole time you've been negging and showing disinterest in the target. Once your wing comes in you switch over to her. Isolate maybe within 4-5 minutes of the wing coming in.
Also, if you and your wing are talking to each other while in set, turn and face each other.

Rusky
12-18-2005, 07:18 PM
I agree with Crux,
Two people going in together is doomed to fail, but when one introduces the other, it usually works.
Keep the advice coming.
Rusky

Fader
12-24-2005, 04:50 PM
One of the mystery dvd's (I believe disc 4) covers this.