PDA

View Full Version : girl AMOG's

Odyssey
12-02-2006, 11:42 AM
here's a thing I've had a couple of times past week..
Girls I don't even know makin' fun of you when you're doin' a nearby set.
There was one girl totaly over acting by shouting my name (I'm 'famous' in that venue coz I'm the photogarpher) in a value lowering way. And this other girl which I stood with my back to while talking to a set kept on repeating for the rest of the night if i'd made my hat myself. (my hat was my peacocking equipment, and is basically a student hat with a 6.5" flap)
anyway, I know how to deal male AMOG's but what can you do against female AMOG's ?
Is this a way a girl could use to lower my value to my set so she can win me over? or is it just plain jealousy ? if she wanted to win me over whe didn't she came up with something else when I was done talking to my set...
Od

Rewok
12-02-2006, 04:11 PM
amog = alpha male of the group
there are no AMOG women
you deal with these like any other needy woman trying to DLV you; you neg her hard, and then run the rest of your game on her... shes an obstacle
-Rewok

Silverfish
12-04-2006, 04:38 AM
Someone else said this... Can't remember who.
"Stop flirting with me"
Also, use the search function. I'm pretty sure u can find sum useful stuff.

Roman_be
12-04-2006, 05:12 AM
amog = alpha male of the group
there are no AMOG women

Yes. There are.
AFOG. These are my usual, in fact my only, targets when out in the field. Independent. Leaders. Confident. Quick-witted. Smart. Sexy.

anyway, I know how to deal male AMOG's but what can you do against female AMOG's ?

Just ignore them. Use quick wit. Use negs.... use your usual AMOG gameplan.
Make fun of them.