PDA

View Full Version : can any pua in LA are teach me creating attraction

abhi8505
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
hey pua's i am having trouble with creating a real good attraction and when i sometimes do, can't really tell. Please can somebody help me out by sarging with me and help me out. i live in Westwod, la.

miaddict
11-27-2006, 12:01 AM
hey pua's i am having trouble with creating a real good attraction and when i sometimes do, can't really tell. Please can somebody help me out by sarging with me and help me out. i live in Westwod, la.
can someone give him a Worst Of manual with all the raw materials of a real good attraction?
The standard answer is to get/study the VAH and then do the newbie mission.
Then I'm sure you will get a lot more out of having a Westwood wingman to guide you in the process.
The MM forums is also full of resources and evidence of how to create attraction, increase it and use it to get you laid.

abhi8505
11-27-2006, 10:35 PM
hey miaddict I do have read MM's book and the game, also have read dyd (http://affiliate.doubleyourdating.com/dt.asp?a=CD1237&b=2&o=)and ross jeffries stuff. I just wanna see some stuff in action and that's how i learn the best. I can't spare 700 dollars. k

ArenaNinja
11-29-2006, 12:34 PM
you're way off abhi... aretn' workshops $2k? I'm also in LA and new to the community.. I don't drive and I don't have a wing, so I can't say that I have done anything yet =(