PDA

View Full Version : best friend sex.

mezmereyes
11-17-2006, 03:51 PM
so i have an interesting situation and i'll keep it short..
my ex girlfriend HB9.5 from highschool and i have remained best friends since we broke up 4 years ago or so.. we've both had other long term relationships since and we somehow managed to get over it. right now, she's dating a guy of almost 4 years who i'm somewhat friends with.. and my problem is this..
-she has never had sex with any other guy but her current boyfriend..
she called me last night being very flirty throwing in sexual comments and talking about her body (incredibly horny) and asked if i ever wondered what sex between us would be like.. i played it very cool making fun of her.. making sure not to telegraph too much interest.. with that said, it drove her crazy that i was play hard to get and to make a long story short, the conversation led to her asking me to have sex with her purely on the basis that she doesnt know what its like to be with anyone else and she wants to see what its like.. this girl is gorgeous and it's almost the best news ive heard all year BUT.. this would mean she would be cheating... and i'd be screwing my best friend.. which is awesome but really risky.
so without making this post too long, have any of you dealt with something close to this situation? any advice would be awesome. our conversation basically ended on making a plan to have sex on saturday night..with a lot more details on her part.. awesome, yea? no?
thanks.

holyskeleton
11-17-2006, 06:05 PM
have ur best fridend did something that got u mad? if not then no.
i dont think anybody would encourage this because PUAs are not relationship breakers. we learn these skill to get free women mostly because we lack these skills. not to use them to attack and break other ppl's relationships.
if i was in ur situation i'd tell her that shes a slut then get up and leave.

Crime
11-17-2006, 08:10 PM
ha, i might be a newbie but i can tell you that one thing will happen if you have sex with her: your best friend will eventually find out (at least expect him to) and probably won't forgive you.
There are plenty of HB9.5's out there you can mack it with dude, because you are the man. Don't screw up a friendship because you let your penis do the talking. Things tend to work themselves out if you're honest and a good person.

antman
11-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Disregard the first 2 replies, they are almost irrelavent, especially the first one.
"somewhat friends?"
what the hell does that mean?
If this girl is taking the time to PLAN out sex with you, she is realllllly not happen in her current relationship, end of story.
Do her a favor and bang her.
If its not you, itll be another dude. Shes likely planning on dumping the guy if shes cheating on him after 4 years anyways...
edit-check out "the truth about women" on www.bristol||||||||| , itll help you understand whats actually happening here.

Rewok
11-17-2006, 08:23 PM
^^^agreed
the 'best friend' = the girl = she wants to bang you
the 'almost kind of friend' = the guy = it doesnt matter if you fuck him over
boom
-Rewok

BKer
11-17-2006, 10:16 PM
she wants it so go for it.
it's the girl that's the friend not the guy... screw him
easy fclose lol she's gone and done everything for you

Legion5
11-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Disregard the first 2 replies, they are almost irrelavent, especially the first one.
"somewhat friends?"
If this girl is taking the time to PLAN out sex with you, she is realllllly not happen in her current relationship, end of story.
If its not you, itll be another dude. Shes likely planning on dumping the guy if shes cheating on him after 4 years anyways...
edit-check out "the truth about women" on www.bristol||||||||| , itll help you understand whats actually happening here.
Agreed, that post was great, not only did it make me laugh by how high quality it was... the guys who kept contradicting it after added to the humor.
No.. I can attest that this is legit.

Dominance
11-17-2006, 11:37 PM
"somewhat friends?"
edit-check out "the truth about women" on www.bristol||||||||| , itll help you understand whats actually happening here.Agreed here.