PDA

View Full Version : Phone game escalation?

Ringshifter
11-16-2006, 02:40 PM
So yeah, I went out to a halloween party far away, and I had a badass costume (sorta) so everyone was taking pictures with me and what not, one girl asked me for my phone number, and while that happens alot I usually don't call because.
1. I'm chicken and overanalyze everything
2. they're cute but I only wanna hang out with them at a party when shit is gonna go down.
anyways, so this girl actually calls me the other day, and now she calls often (way more than I do)
problem is, I'm dangerously treading in the friend zone. we talk often about alot of things, but 0 sexual tension at all, but this girl must be into me no? to keep calling some random guy that she met (who's not even from her state)
anyways, If someone could post some advice on how to escalate this convo and make it less friendly and more sexual, she's coming to visit in a few weeks and I guess she's crashing at my pad so I wanna have shit amped up for when she comes down.

OzBoy
11-16-2006, 04:20 PM
If your not too confident about it you can start it off in a joking manner, see how she reacts and then act accordingly.
For example... she says somthing stupid or there is a silent moment or conversation gets boring... just say "Shut up and tell me what your wearing"
or when she calls...
"Hey, just got out of the shower... you got me naked.... don't get too excited now"
or
"So, your coming down next week... i'll cook dinner, you bring the wine and clothes can be optional"
Just go for it dude...
OzBoy

miaddict
11-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Phone game can't last for ever. Why dont you invite her over to an event?
Hang out and do stuff. You do hang out sometimes, do you?? Or is Halloween the only time of the year when you are "allowed" to party?
... find out if she's comfortable with the "sexual vibe" you want to project. Failure to take account of the HB's threshold may backfire on you and project the impression that you badly want her for sex.
You could try to make yourself a little more distant. She's not one of those stalker girls', is she? you know, the ones who call 10 times a day and always want to know what you are up to.
Check out BradP thread on sexy/sexual stereotypes.

Ringshifter
11-17-2006, 05:36 AM
lol I party 3 nights a week every week, the only reason I don't see this girl sooner is cause she's far away, I was gonna have her come down this week but, tonight I'm going away to a big party, saturday I'm DJing at another party and sunday my band has a show, none of these are events that I want to babysit a girl at. so the week after thanksgiving is the week it seems, so I just need to ramp it up a bit by then.