PDA

View Full Version : Call just to talk??

Royalflush
11-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Lately I have been chatting a lot with some HB's that I ran a little game on in the summer when I lived in Green Bay. The weird thing now is that both of them have told me to "call, just to talk" whenever I have the time. Both I have f-closed.
My question is, should I do this? I almost feel like it is wrong just because they told me to. I am also not much of a phone-chatter; I prefur face to face interactions. But it may help me on my phone sarging game because I don't have much experience in this.

Illumination
11-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Dude, do it, girls like to call just to talk around.
Check out my signature on the phone game issue, it might interest you

miaddict
11-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Lately I have been chatting a lot with some HB's that I ran a little game on in the summer when I lived in Green Bay. The weird thing now is that both of them have told me to "call, just to talk" whenever I have the time. Both I have f-closed.
My question is, should I do this? I almost feel like it is wrong just because they told me to. I am also not much of a phone-chatter; I prefur face to face interactions. But it may help me on my phone sarging game because I don't have much experience in this.
Girls/women view phone chatting as any other normal face-to-face interaction.
Men only talk on the phone to arrange a real life encounter. Besides, if they told you to call, and you don't , do you think they will? Nah...
.... when a chick tells you to do something, and you don't... to them, this does not show you are "alpha". it shows you are not interested at all. SHBs have choices. It's not wrong to get a HBs' phone number and call her. Out of sight, out of mind. If you wait, and she is waiting for you to call her, then nothing happens. It's when you become supplicating[like calling her 5-10 times a day, and you allow flakes to happen that you become needy and beta.
You can easily start a conversation which then time/venue bridge to an actual meeting. Search the forums for phone game on excellent tips. Juggler, Tyler and others have heaps of good phone game advice/principles to follow.