PDA

View Full Version : Fundamental Question (Opinions urged)

Hypnovibe
12-17-2005, 12:41 PM
This is a matter of opinion but subject of much debate. PUP's tend to disagree across the board on this. What is a better strategy? Is it to be challenging and teasing and hard to get (A bunch of pushing) and then throw in the occasional pull (rapport, compliment, interest in her) or is it better to be nice build rapport and wait for a few key moments to throw in a challenging or teasing comment (push)??? Anyone have a take on this? Is it better to be the bad ass with a soft side or a down to earth rapport guy with a dark side....

porky
12-17-2005, 12:42 PM
be bad..with a nice side:)

Logic
12-17-2005, 12:44 PM
be bad..with a nice side:)
I agree. neg them, treat them like they're your little sister, make fun of them, infront of their friends. always works. then pull them to the side and you can be sensitive, sweet (check out '3 smiles' on bristollair), deep (cube) and so on.

RunCe
12-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Actually i kinda disagree with the general concencus here. I prefer to be nice but when you get an opportunity neg them. If u get a chance but don't go overboard i got a slap the other night for pushing it too far. :( lol

Hypnovibe
12-17-2005, 02:04 PM
I hope more people throw in their opinions on this. Mine is that it depends on the girl and you have to be able to get a sense of whether or not she is diggin it. Its hard to tell sometimes. The hotter she is the better off you are to rock the boat I think. I guess if you get a lol from her first (prolonged eye contact or a smile or whatever) its better to play nice and throw them in when you can or if you feel her playin games or getting a princess attitude. Of course first you gotta have a handful of material that works well and is not overboard but gentle and playful.

Karrelin
12-17-2005, 03:03 PM
It depends on her sense of self worth, even more than her looks, though looks are generally a decent indication. I have met model's who though they were 3's , and unfortunately grenades who thought they were 10's, that must be disarmed before you can target their HB friend. A high self esteem girl you can neg repeatedly, she can take it, you will stand out and appear a challenge. A low self esteem girl only one neg. Also emphasize the opposite of what they are used to. Smart chicks dig cavemen, Dumb chicks dig intellectuals.
-Karrelin

Back2Magic
12-17-2005, 03:41 PM
I think if you have enough intuition, you can calibrate as you go, depending on factors such as your environment, the girl, etc.
For myself, I am of the belief that because of the usual age difference (I'm late 30s), I do better building rapport with the occassional push(neg) instead of the opposite ratio. There are a few things that a 20 year old can pull off that it would seem silly for me to do, and vice versa. This may be because in certain situations I am self-conscious about my age, and fight hard not to become 'toupe disco guy' in my own eyes.
Anyway this is just my current belief, subject to change as circumstances dictate. well that and also subject to my finishing the Venusian Handbook which I just ordered

Waltradomous
12-17-2005, 03:44 PM
When you pulling her too close, push, when you're pushing her too far away, pull. Figure out where you are with her and do what needs to be done. Don't ever fully push or fully pull, neither will work.

TrueStory
12-17-2005, 03:52 PM
just an opinion:
Depends on a girl.
If she kind of girl who is adventurous, always wants to be in VIP, always gets what she wants and needs to validate herself by proving that she can get everything she wants...then be push-push-pull-push-push-pull-fuck (one step forward two step back) YOU ARE RAIL FISHING (stand by the shore and pull the line towards yourself as fish follow)
If she is contempt girl, likes comfort zones, doesn't take risks, kind of laid back... make her fall in love with you by heating her up...then pull gently away...then heat her up again. YOU ARE TRAP FISHING (you are generously throw food on the water to accomulate fish, then pull your net up)
fishing is bad analogy but still gets a point across...

This is a matter of opinion but subject of much debate. PUP's tend to disagree across the board on this. What is a better strategy? Is it to be challenging and teasing and hard to get (A bunch of pushing) and then throw in the occasional pull (rapport, compliment, interest in her) or is it better to be nice build rapport and wait for a few key moments to throw in a challenging or teasing comment (push)??? Anyone have a take on this? Is it better to be the bad ass with a soft side or a down to earth rapport guy with a dark side....

porky
12-17-2005, 03:58 PM
"When you pulling her too close, push, when you're pushing her too far away, pull. Figure out where you are with her and do what needs to be done. Don't ever fully push or fully pull, neither will work." - Waltradomous
best advice I have seen on these forums....exacly what I was doing wrong..
thx m8:)

Ikea Mike
12-17-2005, 04:02 PM
I say to try different things out for yourself. What works for you works for YOU. Try the bad boy or the negging guy or the innocent look guy. Log your results. See which get the most positive responses. It truly will depend on your personality. I am a cocky funny guy by nature. I always have been. I'm a Philly boy through and through. Tons of sarcasm. My stuff probably wouldn't work for me in LA. Philly is a sarcastic city. We love it. I pretty much have a rocker attitude. I dress how I want. I say what I want with no apologies. That's just me thouigh. You might be different.
ikea Mike