PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Buyer's Remorse

ProblemChild
11-10-2006, 12:07 AM
Heh, I knew this was going to happen, Carlos Xuma says if you full-close on the first day you always get buyers remorse.
Anyway, met this girl today, ran standard game. She was very attracted, and my kino escalation went perfectly. A few hours later we were making out in my car, which led to fingering and other stuff. As this happened, her boyfriend calls her phone and starts getting suspicious. I got a call a few hours after I left her saying "I'm really sorry, today was a big mistake."
I know she enjoyed it, but either the fact that I didn't wait long enough or the boyfriend (Or both) led to buyer's remorse.
I'm not expecting to be able to save this one, which is ok, but any advice to try next time I see her?
Thanks for any help.

antman
11-10-2006, 06:37 AM
Dont bring it up.
If she does just agree and thread change.
"ya, maybe we shouldnt have, but we both wanted to, and needed to.So anyways..."
Just my 2 cents

Odyssey
11-10-2006, 07:07 AM
This is actually a problem I've got sometimes as well, I guess, being the first one to freeze out gives you the best chanses. altough it's pretty hard when it feels good and yopu want it..
I've tried things like "this should not be goin' this fast", wait a while, TALK, I like to fit in the cube here, it creates a connection...
restoring is idd pretty impossible and tends to one-itis.
So don't let her be to stop you down, always be a step ahead ;-)
Sarge on
Od

ProblemChild
11-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Thanks guys. She just called me, and I ignored what she said last time and just used some DHV stories. 5 minutes later she was apologizing for what she said before about it being a mistake.
Target recovered. :cool:
Now the only problem is that her boyfriend is starting to threaten me on myspace. lol

Anythingsomething
12-14-2006, 03:55 AM
Ok heres some advice i can give on the boyfriend thing (having grown up in broadmeadows, anyone from melb will understand this)

Call him, if u can and say

"Mate this is so n so listen i heard u wanted to have a chat, so lets just resolve this the grown up way. Im at *some place* so if u could, im gonna be here for another half an hour"

Then play some game on him, talkin about women problems u have had and that you wish life was easier.

This does two things. It first challenges him, so he will either come and see you (have friends around with you if he does) or be revealed as someone you no longer need to worry about, but secondly it shows him u both have things in common so wether he comes down or not he will at least feel like it is 'her' that is causing the problems, and neither of you.

Oh and please excuse my use of the B word (broadmeadows) when u grow up there for a couple of years u learn things u normally wouldn't. U could say i was an AMOG for a lil while, but ive converted now haha

azseducer88
12-15-2006, 11:46 AM
if hes threatening over myspace, I wouldn't worry too much. Do what's stated above (make sure you have friends if things get outta hand) and settle it. If he doesn't show, you know you don't have anything to worry about.

PS - How'd he find out? She tell him?