PDA

View Full Version : AMOG beef

VenusianArtist10210
11-04-2006, 08:57 PM
So today I'm in a coed set and it's mainly me and this other guy just talking to this girl. Nothing too intense, just casual conversation. So then one of the guys who's with this AMOG pulls me aside and asks me to kind of walk away saying that he's going to pull some move. This girl was like a HB7 and I wasn't looking forward to dealing with testosterone so I just complied.
I know that the guide says we're supposed to befriend the AMOG and make him your buddy but theres no way this was happening this guy.
What would you have done in such a situation?

Fresno Smooth
11-05-2006, 02:10 AM
what kind of move?
like a move to pick her up?
kick your ass?
dance move?
IMO if its a 7 then fuck it go find and 8 and let the other 3 amogs amog each other to try to get this girl
chances are if you conveyed the right things while in teh first interaction she will let them fuck each other and come find you
keep in mind though why fight for a 7 when you can get teh 8-10 range

VenusianArtist10210
11-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Thats what I did. I just moved along
I don't know what kind of move his friend just said "he's going to do something" and I was just kind of weirded out and didn't see her worth the trouble.
But it was funny, she came back to me later and I was talking to. Apparently he was trying to venue change with her and she refused. He kept being persistent and then finally got fed up and left.:p

Fresno Smooth
11-05-2006, 01:49 PM
nice job man

czee
11-05-2006, 03:04 PM
I would stay and see them "pull some move" first, even if I agreed to "kind of walk away".
If the "some move" was lame, I will just laugh and say out loud to the guy: is this what you ask me to "kind of walk away" from? That´s it?! Pfff... then routine.
If the guy gets really unpleasant and aggressive, and the girl says and does absolutely nothing, not even a sign of displeasure (u can do the girl to girl "lets get outta here" eye to her), then I walk away slowly. Never do exactly what the AMOG wants you to do, even if you feel intimidated (dont be in the first place).

The Scarlet Pimp
11-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Ask him loudly
"Wow... ARE YOU A PICK UP ARTIST!?!" then appologies... say sorry and introduce him to the girl and say
"This is (AMOG) He's really cool... you should go on a date with him..."
Wish him good luck!
Then walk away and find an 8.