PDA

View Full Version : Flirting at Work

frenchdip
11-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi guys,
I work in this very well known hotel, filled with beautiful girls. I would like to go out with alot of them, the problem is that I am at work, and I feel like it would be inapropriate for me to neg them. What is the best solution for me?
Buy the way I am new to the dating scene, I just broke up with my GF, and I have only had long term relationships in the past. So I need to start from scratch.
Thanks!!!

miaddict
11-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Welcome Frenchdip.
If you start from scratch, you need more inner game and outer game material. Just getting one or two advice from the MM forums wont be enough.
Flirting is not about negging only. there are a myriad of things you can do to get them attracted to you. If you can't interact with the HB colleagues without getting fired, then go out with them "outside work". Invite a bunch of them "as friends".
Be prepared to face the consequences if things don't work out between you and the HBs you sarge. that's why some people dont recommend flirting with people in your immediate social circle. If you already have a prior "platonic" relationship with them, such relationship takes precedence over any "dating" relationship you may have.
Your thread reminds me of that tv show Hotel Babylon. I dont know if they are still showing it. If you get a chance, watch a few episodes. Or even Las Vegas. Lots of HBs... and still some great flirting going on.
If all is lost, befriend the girls. They are massive social proof for you and they will help you extend your social circle. There is no better place to learn about HBs than to be in their company.
Good luck.

Scooby
11-04-2006, 09:21 PM
If you work in a hotel, dont neg the girls... if you value your job.
In fact, dont game the girls at work at all. Its not worth it.
Save the gaming to outside work.

kingbill
11-05-2006, 01:19 AM
Avoid gaming at work unless you have a single girl that you want for more than just sexy relations.
I'm stuck in a situation right now I'm still trying to work out. My office has cubicles and I've got the girl next to me and the girl across from me so into me. No chance of a 3 way. So I gots to focus on one or kill both of them err I mean end it with both before it gets ugly.
The only thing that is saving me is they're not friends and never go for lunch together. I made it very clear to them that relationships and work are not appropriate and what is going on shouldn't be going on but if they could keep things quiet at work things will be cool. I'm letting them know how important privacy is to me. I have to get something worked out before our big company party at the end of November.

frenchdip
11-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Thank you guys for your feedbacks.
There are just so many 10's walking by in front of me constantly and I feel like approaching them, but I am working, so i guess you guys are right, I shouldn't play the game while at work.
Ciao

kingbill
11-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Yo hold on...are you talking about women you work with or Clients of the hotel?
If it's women you are working with avoid that but if it's guest I say game on...
Not neg but offer advice on where to go, appear like the party guy in the know of where to go. Women on Vacation are feeling free and easy so it doesn't take as much, just don't be a freak and give them a little fantasy that they can go back to where ever they are from and tell all their girlfriends about...They'll tell their GFs you were a 10, doesn't matter if you are a 6 you'll get better when they tell the story back home.

Arashi
11-10-2006, 08:50 AM
I work in a bar and while it's easy to talk to girls in this situation I always worry about bringing disrepute on the place if I get known for always sleazing onto girls. I've lost some good (and hot) regular customers doing this. Being coy with customers seems to work best, I find.

Diddy mac
11-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I work with mostly women(mostly taken too!) And Im just constantly CF with them in work situations.they love it in the "Id sleep with you if i was single" way and i have no intention of trying it on with any of them,but, i find in when we are out for post-work drinks or functions they then act as huge social proof,telling their friends how funny and available you are.Worked for me a few times.

Baby Ry
11-10-2006, 10:31 AM
since you’re a newbie I wouldn’t sarge the girls at work. I dont know how much game you have but if you come off the wrong way you might get your self in trouble. You don’t want to be known as the weird sleazy guy at work. Go out to the bars and clubs in your local area and game the girls out there. Its good practice plus if your screw up the chances of your running into these women are slim to none

hyper
11-18-2006, 03:49 AM
hey man cant write too much, gotta go to college.
but the principles of sarging at work are :
* DHV - you need to have social proof and demonstrate higher value in front of her. to do this just make friends with everyone. be the guy that knows everyone. know everyones names, girls/ guys. The 2nd part is Demonstrate that you are the leader of men to the target. You might not be the manager, but at least act like one when your target is around. GIRLS will naturally be attracted to leadership characteristics. The other component is pre-selection. You need to give the target the idea that you have other girls who like you, or better yet, let her know that you have a girlfriend and something that works wonders if you have a girlfriend is to let the target see you guys together it creates a jealously plot.
In regular set you can tell a story about this. But in a work environment it works much better if you physically demo these traits.
Because you are at work, stay away from routines and avoid staying in set with your target for too long. Always be working and keeping busy... or at least give that elusion.
If you DHV right the Target will be attracted to you. From there you day2 and escalate then.
I have been working with chicks and researching this topic. Anyone who has more to add on this subject would be awesome.
take care comb you hair
hyper