PDA

View Full Version : What woman want in a man

aquaknight
11-03-2006, 05:08 AM
So you meet this amazing 10, she loves you, you are the prize etc etc.. little does she know you were an afc not so long ago and had to learn to pls her..it didnt come naturally..
my question for all you hard core pua's out there is what keeps a woman interested in you after u have gotten the attraction,comfort and then seduced the shit out of you..how do you become "special" in her eyes? cause from my experience a 10 can usually get bored very easy.Im not saying im boring its just they sometimes have huge expectations of you..im just a regular guy dammit:)
any thoughts?

Euphoria
11-03-2006, 05:10 AM
your personality, who you are as a person, what you can offer to better herself and yourself.. the legitiamate value you have and the value you hold to other people...
that...and the amazing sex.. :) dont forget the sex

aquaknight
11-03-2006, 05:17 AM
nice

sdnightfly
11-03-2006, 06:18 AM
If she loves you, it means you're going to have to open up to her more, you're going to admit you at one point weren't having the phone ringing off the hook. It involves opening up the high school yearbooks, and saying that was what drove you to become the person you are now. You can just write that off as shyness but only if it comes up.
Boredom comes from you compromising and her compromising but to the point where you're not doing the things you like anymore. Also comes from taking each other for granted.
Hopefully she's a 10 not just in looks otherwise you're dealing with high maintenance issues.
You become special over time.
I don't think this is something you have to be a hardcore PUA for unless you're in MLTRs.

sting
11-03-2006, 08:47 AM
AK,
is this a situation your going through? or just wondering?
anyways - to answer,
getting down the skills of "sarging" is one thing - having a relationship, quite another. the two aren't necessarily connected. i'm sure there are a lot of people here (i myself included) who almost use their PU abilities as a defence mechanism of being in a relationship, because we can't handle it.
you talked about "you being the prize"... and then later "they have huge expectations... becoming special in their eyes".
this doesn't make sense, mate. your either the prize, or your not. if you've conned a chick into thinking you are when you yourself don't feel like you are... the walls will come crashing down probably sooner rather than later.
its just a continuation of the sarging process - almost everybodys been through the state where they're the prize for the first couple of hours, but start to lose the frame as time passes... and eventually, blow the sarge.
only in your case, you're skilled enough to con her past the lay... but the writings on the wall.
get rid of the doubts, her expectations, etc. and the problems will disappear by themselves.
this is an inner thing - it takes a lot of time and practice and effort to correct.
good luck,
Sting

aquaknight
11-03-2006, 02:57 PM
just a thought..i have never been with a ten,just have one for a sister and she was always bored.. her boyfriend at the moment uses her insecurities against her,his good, so his in for life..but im not that type of person..

miaddict
11-03-2006, 03:35 PM
A HB10 has nothing to do with you keeping her attracted to you.
You are putting 10s on a high pedestal.
You become "special" in her eyes during comfort. If you "faked" it during comfort, then you are not measuring up.
You become "special" when you can relate to her unique personality. It's not because she is a 10 or a 8 or even a 6. She is attracted to some personality types and your job is to find out if you are that type and you can convey to her that you are that type of person who stands out from the rest. Women believes in the romantic notion of love. Any 10 has something that melts her - she might tell you what it is or you just have to find out.
The only relevant expectations are those that you set yourself in her eyes. If you boost yourself as He-man and you look like Screech from Saved by the bell, then it's not her expectations at fault. Many women are fine with "average" guys. If you are not what she is looking for, either you fake it until you make it, or you move on.

Legion5
11-03-2006, 06:42 PM
So you meet this amazing 10, she loves you, you are the prize etc etc.. little does she know you were an afc not so long ago and had to learn to pls her..it didnt come naturally..
my question for all you hard core pua's out there is what keeps a woman interested in you after u have gotten the attraction,comfort and then seduced the shit out of you..how do you become "special" in her eyes? cause from my experience a 10 can usually get bored very easy.Im not saying im boring its just they sometimes have huge expectations of you..im just a regular guy dammit:)
any thoughts?
Ha ha you're kidding right? Horrible.
Look if you can get (or keep is what you mean by it.) a 10, you've got that 10, it's not YOUR job to keep you, it's her job to keep you.
It's a 3 pronged principle that's creating this "boredom" effect (which is the worst frame I have ever heard of period).
First is social proof. Social proof is fake value, it's a compounding effect, if you are cool AND you are social proofed, you're even cooler, even though the social proof has little to nothing to do with you as a person, but who you are physically. (you are a man with two 7's fused to his arm by some strange freak accident...). In other words, in other words there is physical value, and there is who you are, and who you are matters.
The second is accidental DLV. Hot chicks are very "twitchy", Mystery said that sometimes even if you blink wrong, you'll be blown out of a 10-set. While this is more of a joke it points to the contrast that you have with a 10. Guys on the other hand, (as a whole, while very logically smart), tend to be very very socially stupid.
I'm talking mentally retarded. Guy 9 and HB 10 will be cruising along in love land, and the 9 will do something stupid and DLV by accident. Instant blow out, and he's like. "What the fuck did I do?" He won't realize it, because he probably doesn't even realize what he is doing that IS right despite the fact by being a 9 he IS smart and cool! Accidentally DLV's happen and this is fucking HUGE for the HB 10.
He's cut, and so fast? Why... there has to be more.
HB 10's have a lot of value, even if they are invested, (which is kind of like a damper (think suspension on a bumpy road) and a DHV for the guy), point being all that value, kind of softens investment, even if the chick happens to have got the guy a new car, she's valuable, and can pull 10 more of anything out of her ass, by getting losers to buy her shit for example.
-
Less Investment, Twitchy & Guys are Stupid, and social proof giving a false first impression.
There is no boredom here, people are all the same, in terms of reletive value.
I'm not saying that hot chicks don't have peculiar interests by their heightened experience, and maybe understanding of their current culture. (which is why hot chicks are cultured, and I fucking LOVE that (normal girls are boring) :P ).
but this hightened overexperience of life, just means her priorities & likes are different.
Just like an EMO chick will like funky messed up black hair, A hot chick may like Witchcraft (strippers), or foreign Cultures (Angelina Joile (She recently took a trip to central Africa).
This mean DHV, is different for them, but I am going to say it's more an encompassing aspect (and general, rather than specific to girl). If you were into witch craft, and talked to Angelina.. she'd be into it, because it wouldn't be the same old boring shit that the 8's talk about! It's less specific, you wouldn't HAVE to only care about what interests her. The aspect is therefore focus on rarer and therefore cooler DHV's, rather than the same old boring. "I got bling bitch!" for instance.
What's 100% wrong is hot chicks get bored with guys, they don't they keep them until they DLV... like chewing food wrong.
There is a VERY VERY good reason for their actions, rather than some limited beleif explenation when you don't even know them
(I actually find hot chicks are less flaky in relationships, but again more twitchy. Don't give them a reason and they will stay with you forever.)
I want to throw outalso that a lot of hot chicks tend to be very sexual.
This isn't a bad thing, but sometimes they can be sluts, which IS a bad thing, because it means their actions tend to be very random when it comes to guys.
Usually this is not the case, but it is important to note.
-
Finally I want to talk about "Oh my god were just an AFC whatever time ago". Look you won't get shit if you aren't for real that person at heart. It's just not going to happen, because what really matters is who you are now. Girls don't care about the future or the past, they are about NOW (and maybe also about people that think they know you are DLV'ing you for instance, but that is a whole other subject. (it can be a problem)).
In closing, I know this may sound like a rationalization, but I feel through experience it can be very close to the truth, it’s not a way of thinking, it’s how things are, and the state of this sort of "archetypal" "typical" guy belief, just goes to show the state of guys out there. If this is typical, ha ha and it is, what's wrong with the losers? Makes you think.
It's a mild like of rarety and besides that they like what every other girl likes, just more and better. Really hot chicks don't hate you until you open your mouth. :)