PDA

View Full Version : How I hooked up w/ the most gorgeous girl in our school, and ?s on what to do next

Chalter
11-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Yes, it is true, I spent all saturday night with what everyone would call the most gorgeous girl in our school. People have wondered how the hell a guy like me did it. Here's the scoop.
Before I begin my tale, on how I hooked up with her let me tell you about the party a week before our hook up. We were at some house and I saw her outside. The previous week, I played guitar for a group of her and her friends and she approached me to tell me how good i was. anyways, i took that as a clue and kept shooting game out. after talking for about 5 minutes, i began to use my line to get secluded. I told her how I had an orange lifesaver, and how I wanted to have it soooo bad, but then i dropped it somewhere and i cant find it, and how badly i want it. by god she took the bait and said she would help me find it. I looked over to my friend to confirm whats up and he then made a gesture pointing at his watch. it was time to go because his parents would ground him if he was home after curfew again. anyways i told this girl that i had to go and how it was a nice chat.
Now here is what happened a week after that party on Saturday night.
It was a halloween party and I was dressed as the king himself, elvis presley. She was a sexy military gal. I hid a case of beer to a secluded spot so i could use it in a line to her. I apporached her and started shooting some some game. Suddenly she glanced at my empty ands and asked where my beer was. PERFECT! I told her that i hid my beer so that people couldnt take it, and i told her to come with me as I get one. following me, we get to the spot, it was a dark living room with a couch, it actully wasnt very secluded but it was dark. We sat down and i pulled out a busch light. it was still cold so i pressed it on her cheek, then her neck, then her lips. I then cracked it open and chugged it as fast as i could. she kissed me on the cheek, and then it was on. She got on top of me and we started going at it. SOmeone noticed her and was like, o my god whose getting with her!!! cuz she was a bombshell. SOmeone then yelled out "holy shit it's charlie." and everyone was in an uproar..."how the fuck is charlie getting with her" Five minutes later, cops came into the house. her and i saw the cops and we bolted, we ran out the back door and into an alley where we proceeded. (ps, hooking up with a girl on the run from the cops doesnt get much better then that.) After that we got into a car and went to another kids house. When we got to this new house, I took her to a room where we would be more alone. anyways, long story short, we did our thing and departed.
So....plain ol' me got with her. first off she is not a slut, because she never just gets with guys unless they were her boyfrined. She could of been with any guy, but no, she was with me.
Of course, everyone was talking about this on monday. Now what I want to know is, what do I do now? I havnt talked to her since, and im afraid it might be awkward if i do. I would like to hook up with her again, but i dont know if she would. What should i do in order to get with her a second time? the reason why im not sure if i can do it again is that i think people have been making fun of her since she got with me, and she might be embarrased. i kno she likes me b/c she came on to me, but she might not like all the harrassing she got. (but im not sure if she is embarrased, its just a guess) what should i do? please help

miaddict
11-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Of course, everyone was talking about this on monday. Now what I want to know is, what do I do now? I havnt talked to her since, and im afraid it might be awkward if i do. I would like to hook up with her again, but i dont know if she would. What should i do in order to get with her a second time? the reason why im not sure if i can do it again is that i think people have been making fun of her since she got with me, and she might be embarrased. i kno she likes me b/c she came on to me, but she might not like all the harrassing she got. (but im not sure if she is embarrased, its just a guess) what should i do? please help
This looks more like a field report. Wrong forum?
1. You ran a good game(and got good results) and now your AFC brains got switched on again. STOP IT. Dont let doubt creep into your mind. Remove the words "not sure", "don't know", "guess".
2. who cares what others think? They are jealous. Walk tall and proud, like an alpha male. For all you know, you now have greater social proof for scoring the hottest girl. You got game. They don't.
3. get over your approach anxiety(why did it come back?). There is no reason why you can't talk to her. If you want to talk about the supposed "harassing", tell her that they did it to you too. (i.e you are in the same boat -this creates a unique connection), but "even if I had to do it again, I won't hesitate a second". then walk away. Count to three... and she'll respond/chase you.
4. reinforce the positive memories from "that night", but dont brag about it. Never make excuses for what you have done...because you don't regret getting "jiggy" with her. Only AFC think they were lucky.

triqui
11-10-2006, 07:21 AM
So....plain ol' me got with her. first off she is not a slut, because she never just gets with guys unless they were her boyfrined.
Want to say two things. First, you dont know if she lays with guys unless its her boyfriend, becouse she will say that 90% of the time, both if it is true or not. And second, and more important thing: If she does lay with guys when she want, that does NOT qualify her as "slut". Stop doing such things, it thoughts like that what have made the "slut shield" to be born during centuries. A guy that lay with gals is just a clever guy, and a gal that lay with guys is just a clever gal. Stop thinking sex is some kind of stupid treasure.
Hope i did not sound harsh.

She could of been with any guy, but no, she was with me.
Wrong thought. YOU could had been with any girl, but you were with her. You are the prize, blahblahblah. The ussual stuff
And what to do? err... phone her and have wild sex like horny lions for the whole night?

TellMeMore
11-17-2006, 03:04 AM
Good point by miaddict.
Act as if your friends are making fun of you for getting with HER!
Invite her to your next gig, you said yourself she likes your band. Ask her when the next party is, if it's a long time away suggest going out somewhere with you.
It really is a no-brainer. If you act nervous, then she will be nervous. Act as if what you done is perfectly alright and it is nothing out of the ordinary for you. Just walk up to her and initiate conversation.
ps. You are the man!

mischiefguy
11-20-2006, 11:20 AM
nice one man

Cactus
11-21-2006, 03:40 AM
I have a little bit different advice to give you that what has previously been posted.
Here are the main points that I want to get acrossed.
1) Since you were at a party, and there was drinking going on (as is evident from your post) there is the chance that she may have been drunk and the lack of her inhibitions was the reason that you fooled around/got laid/whatever. This being the case, she may now be going through buyers remorse, especially since "everyone" seems to be talking about it.
2) You did hit it, but don't quit it. As was earlier said, act as though it was completely natural and normal. Don't be afraid to go up to her and talk to her, but at the same time, don't go OUT OF YOUR WAY to have a long winded conversation. Make it VERY casual. Next time you see her, comment on how you like her because she's more than a pretty face, and you really respect that because beauty is so common these days. Tell her that you want to get together again to hang out soon, and suggest a time/day that you want to get together. Set up your day 2 on the spot.
3) You're the man cause you got the girl. So, now that you DID get the girl, the last thing that you should do is CHASE the girl. Let her come to you, or atleast, meet her half way. If you start chasing her, you're gonna lose her. Personally, I think the best way to seal the deal with her, would be to hook up with another chick and let her find out about it through the grape vine. Then, if she asks you about it, give her the "well I didn't know that we were in a serious relationship" speech. Proceed from there to find out if you DO want a relationship. If you truly did hook up with the hottest girl in school, chances are that all the other girls in school will be looking at you differently from now on.
4) One last little bit. Since this does seem like it happened in a kind of spur of the moment kind of thing (meaning that she decided you were gonna be THE guy THAT night) there might still be a decent amount of apprehension about hooking up again if you guys hang out pretty soon. In that case, I would recommend a peek at my "how to get physical" threads. If nothing else, they'll def help you out with getting future women in the mood.

Crooked
11-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Ask her when she's going to let the King "crown" her again. that should break the ice.
or walk up to her, look at her in a serious face and say: "ASSUME THE POSITION!".

TheMarsVolta
11-24-2006, 10:30 PM
Looks to me like your social proof doesnt quite back up your feat. BUT, whatever, if people make fun of her for hooking up with you they are obviously jealous so screw em.
You must learn to pick your FB's. I would not reccommend seeing that bombshell more than just those 2 nights, she will consume your mind. My theory is that the lower status girls (less pretty, less prude; easier) are better to game for consistent fuck buddies because, they will be easier to take care of, easier to maintain, will listen to you better, wont be gamed by as many guys - and essentially less of a hassle, while you can also be seeing mutliples of these kind.
I guess it isnt bad to go for the prize every now and then. Just doesnt seem like the circumstance fits. If I was made fun of for hooking up with a girl that goes to my school, I'd deffinitley change my opinion about her - because thats how things work. Thats why you hook up with girls from other schools.
Just my 2cents.