PDA

View Full Version : Some openers and routines i like to use

Frankyboaye
11-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Here's some stuff i usualy use thought it could help some ...
while shopping in a mall:
'' Hey girls... kinda need your help here... is there a single store in this mall that s NOT metrosexual!? ''
using this with a C&F frame
leaves the door wide open to discuss about their fashion sense and bashing on the Emo style when they answer hehe
also a good occasion to neg her if she asks why i dont like Emo style
__________________________________________________ _____________
also... when i go in a bar and there s a babyfoot table.... that s my playfield hehe... these tables are often really popular in bars and a lot of people wait in line to play... (since i used to have one back when i was in appartment...i m actualy pretty good hehe) i discovered the power a competitive factor in seduction... when i enter the bar i usualy spot the table... challenge and win a few groups... then when my social circle s got big enough (since winner always stays on the table and challengers come to TRY to defeat ya :cool: ) i then challenge girls in groups waiting in line.... while playing... multiple occasions to Neg her while imposing my C&F frame
when i go to the bar to get a beer i usualy try to spot girls with non-conventionnal drinks and open them with something like
''Ooooh... fancy girl... a beer couldn t do it for ya?!'' with a big smile ... i usualy then cheer with them making it as if i was just about to leave .... and if they didn t look at me in the eyes while cheering i usualy Neg her on the future years of bad Sex coming her way this usualy engages a good conversation if she s had a few of those drinks before hehe
and of course... when energy runs down in a conversation with a set... i like to trow the '' OMG did you just fart!? '' routine hehe when she negates just say... '' it s ok i do it too .... just not when there s people next to me ... '' and run the next routine without leaving her time to speak hehe
( to use in A2 phase )
thought u guys might like to hear those... Enjoy

Takedown
11-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't know how I feel about the mall/metrosexual opener, but if it works for you then roll with it.
Excuse my ignorance, but I have no idea what a babyfoot table is...but I agree that competition can often breed good conversation with successful negging and segways into various routines. I enjoy making bets on dart games, pool, or shuffle board...but they can't be routine bets that they can see coming. The more creative (but not threatening) you get with your wager, the more you put the pressure on them to counter with something equally as interesting, otherwise you can neg them some more for a lame bet. You have to be careful with competition however, it's obviously a situation you need to calibrate according to the company you keep.
Commenting on their drink is mediocore, but plausible. I can appreciate that this approach may be used by other people, but it's not for me. I get very excited when a girl asks me to buy her a drink though...it's actually become quite enjoyable to gauge their reaction when I say, "no, i don't buy girls drinks...but if you'd like to order me something you're more than welcome to." Surprisingly I have not only gotten away with it, but have saved some money out at the bar. This technique breaks routine and even if they don't buy you a drink, you've bought yourself some time to continue the conversation...maybe segway into something about double standards. This is also a neg of sorts.
Fart jokes are always funny. If a girl can't take a good fart joke, she's not worth your time anyway.
Please stop saying "hehe".

Toby123
11-02-2006, 01:42 PM
yea an opener for the day game but honestly i dont like that =)
Opening with the sexual stuff is too predictable.
Toby

Frankyboaye
11-02-2006, 09:09 PM
well....
to me the metrosexual really refers to the Emo style and that s the msg i m looking to convey when i run this... (which i and a lot of people ) think is coming WAY too popular).... i mean comon... why would a girl be attracted in someone who s more sensitive than she is and likes pink more than she does!!! that makes no sense!
field tested a few times and always had a good response and was able to create connection with the girl in a C&F frame needs to be used wisely tho... of course this is not the type of opener you use in street sarging but it works great when u use it in a good situation
it s definatly the type of opener(routine) u need to be 100% confident when u run it cuz if ur BL speaks lack of confidance or needyness u just blew yourself anyway

blackout
11-02-2006, 09:31 PM
when i hear the word metrosexual i normally think 'gay appearance' but straight sexuality...although i like these openers especially the "Ooooh... fancy girl... a beer couldn t do it for ya?!" nicely thought out ;)

EasyTiger
11-03-2006, 04:06 AM
"OMG, did you just fart?"
LOL!
Gotta try that one, just for fun.... :D

All_Star
11-08-2006, 06:02 AM
If they work then keep using them. For me I try to follow Styles examples in tone and types, not verbatim. He never seemed to bring sex into his openers and they seem to irrelevant to time and place. Bringing up farts to a stranger seems weird to me and almost juvenile. You are trying which is important.