PDA

View Full Version : what should I of done...

Achilles08
11-01-2006, 09:51 PM
or rather, what would of been a better thing to do...
so I'm attempting to sarge this chick, I know her but I haven't made a definitive move or anything of that nature...so far just some light flirting...
so we are talking at this party and these two other guys come up, which we both know...I say, hey whats man, and then the HB goes (in reference to me) Do you guys know my boyfriend? (I didn't say anything and it was awkward for a second while they tried to figure out if I was really with her or not, cause if I wasn't i imagined they would try and hit on her, but if I was they would of backed off, cauese there good guys...) so a moment later, i'm like...yeah I know doug *blah blah...then he's like yeah, your a lucky guy, i'm like..."haha, she's a lucky girl...haha"...then I forget what happend but it didn't go anywhere else noteable from there...
advice for future situations of this nature?

miaddict
11-01-2006, 10:30 PM
There is ONLY one word: IDIOT.
You should have gone into role-playing mood. She gives you a red carpet entry to "be the boyfriend" in front of the 2 guys. It does not matter whether she said that to fend off the wannabe suitors or whether she was really attracted to you, it was IN. You should just act as if you were already her boyfriend. The new guys didn't know... and you could just have made up stories about how you two met. Neg her like she's alrady into you. And trust me, if you set up a frame well, she will get into it.
What should I have done? anything was better than nothing.
1. neg her straight away. "hey not so fast, HB. we just met and you're already thinking of marrying me?" Be cocky funny.
2. play along. kino a lot[grab her by her waist and bring her close to you - that's what couples do.] and say "sweetheart, come and give me a kiss" If she does not comply, she would look like a liar(since she is the one who introduced you as her bf). She already provided you social proof in front of the guys.
3. neg her later(after they've left) and say "now you owe me one. I save you from those hordes of horny men." Run your A2 routines, run game etc..
You were of course the "nice guy" used as a scarecrow to fend off the sarging crows, and you let yourself in that role, behaving like an AFC.

or rather, what would of been a better thing to do...
so I'm attempting to sarge this chick, I know her but I haven't made a definitive move or anything of that nature...so far just some light flirting...
so we are talking at this party and these two other guys come up, which we both know...I say, hey whats man, and then the HB goes (in reference to me) Do you guys know my boyfriend? (I didn't say anything and it was awkward for a second while they tried to figure out if I was really with her or not, cause if I wasn't i imagined they would try and hit on her, but if I was they would of backed off, cauese there good guys...) so a moment later, i'm like...yeah I know doug *blah blah...then he's like yeah, your a lucky guy, i'm like..."haha, she's a lucky girl...haha"...then I forget what happend but it didn't go anywhere else noteable from there...
advice for future situations of this nature?

Achilles08
11-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the response...

Face
11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
what should I HAVE done, fyi

Sabre_Tooth
11-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow Face, has that cat of yours been teaching you grammar as well?

Medley
11-02-2006, 07:29 PM
A couple more words: Lighten the f up (that was for MIAddict... our hero)
Achilles: Don't worry about it too much.
Sounds like you might be a bit socially akward. Try having as many conversations with other people as you can. Be funny! Watch a lot of standup... I'm guessing thats the only way people improve at that. Once you can hold your own with other guys, then you'll have your chance at women buddy. (its a process... work you ass off at it)
Its not the right words or comeback; they couldn't mean less... if your package is tight, you'll be fine

miaddict
11-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Lighten the f up (that was for MIAddict... our hero)

Thanks medley. Kindly appreciated. yeah, I got carried away by the moment. So, my apology to Achilles08 if he felt it was harsh.
Achilles08, I dont think all is lost. Just introduce her as her girlfriend, the next time you two are together and a stranger comes up. Remember. Role play.

Achilles08
11-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Thanks medley. Kindly appreciated. yeah, I got carried away by the moment. So, my apology to Achilles08 if he felt it was harsh.
Achilles08, I dont think all is lost. Just introduce her as her girlfriend, the next time you two are together and a stranger comes up. Remember. Role play.
lol, that's a great idea...thanks!

Equal
11-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Miaddict was right and he wasn't too harsh - if you think that what will you do when a girl is harsh to you? Women tend to be a lot meaner in the field.
Anyway the key to your situation was you got caught faking it. You need to believe the stuff about you being the prize and all this inner game stuff. If you did believe it, which I am sure you will VERY soon if you keep working on it, you would have reacted naturally. You could have done almost anything there except react nervous and confused which is what you did.
Fuck I would have kissed her and kino her chest. Aggressive? Fuck yes but it would have built massive attraction and I would instantly have known where I was with the girl. Instantly! But you have to believe you deserve shit like that - its not easy and it comes and goes frankly, but you will get there.
Equal

Equal
11-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Its not the right words or comeback; they couldn't mean less... if your package is tight, you'll be fine.
That is the issue though, his package is not tight yet. He, like almost everyone else that does well, needs a few routines and guidelines. He needs interactions. He needs practice.
All that will come but I think harsh advice is sometimes what is needed. I really do. It helps me a lot.
Equal

jbrett
11-04-2006, 07:48 AM
No one bothered to say this, the "shes lucky to have me" thing was a good line.
But yeah the neg and the role playing were the obvious things to do