PDA

View Full Version : what's the weirdest response you have got after using a disqualifier?

inconspicuous
10-31-2006, 11:03 PM
(and or) how do you handle a weird response to a disqualifier?
ive been worried about using false disqualifiers, even though ive actually used them before... but unintentionally...
i once told a girl that i didnt think i could trust her in the first two days of meeting her... it seemed to make her try harder... when she finally earned my trust it was a big deal... when i let her know it cemented her attraction to me...
but now disqualifiers seem really obvious to me... i hear dudes using them around me and it seems to be something you say to a hot girl that they so obviously want to get with... i heard some other nerd use it the other day on a female friend we looked at each other and just rolled our eyes..
"you know why we could never go out?" screams "i'm attracted to you"
"too old for me" screams "i'm attracted to you"
"too young for me" screams "i'm attracted to you"
don't get me wrong... next time i go out ill shut my brain off and try it anyway... "you know why we could never go out? ..."
but what do you say if a girl says "who said anything about going out in the first place?"
what do you do say if a girl says "uhh... yeah... why would you even bring that up?"
or if she even just laughs and says "yeah that's ok... "
whats the weirdest response you have got from a false disqualifier? and how did you stay smooth and handle it?

Dominance
11-01-2006, 12:17 AM
don't get me wrong... next time i go out ill shut my brain off and try it anyway... "you know why we could never go out? ..."We can give you all these lines or comebacks, but they're useless if you're not coming from a place where such comebacks would flow naturally. Thus making the entire idea of giving you lines useless.
You just got to put yourself out there and try it. Gauge results, try again with the next girl. Gauge results, adjust accordingly, try again with the next girl. In other words, calibrate with it. You don't learn pickup by reading. You learn pickup by doing.

inconspicuous
11-01-2006, 07:56 AM
don't worry about me man... i'm the last person who likes using canned material... i hope i never ever use the jealous gf opener or the who lies more opener...
i don't need lots of lines and comebacks to steal em and use as my own... but i do need to have some idea of where the conversation might go and how to respond.. leave it to me to calibrate it to my own style...
the mystery method says you should imitate at first and im trying to do that as little as possible... but i do feel a bit lost on this one and could use a few examples...

Romeo88
11-01-2006, 08:35 AM
"who said anything about going out in the first place?"
Just be C&F about it and be like hey lets stop playing silly games here, I know your attracted to me, its ok you dont have to fight it, its natural.
All in a jokey mood. But yea sometimes it does throw you, just take a mental stepback quickly rearrange your frame and game on again

inconspicuous
11-01-2006, 02:27 PM
haha
that is helpful, thx. it's already helping me 2 generate ideas of my own

Romeo88
11-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Yea alot of the time its all about your frame, women seem to be really good at frame control.

pegasusenigma
11-02-2006, 03:50 AM
"you know why we could never go out?"
"who said anything about going out in the first place?"
----------------------------------------------
"I never said we were, I just said we can't."
orr
"so you agree with me then. Cool. I wasn't looking to date you anyways.."
(makes it look like you were reading her mind)