PDA

View Full Version : Mod Squad Announcement: Harlequin & Hysteria Retire / Vapor steps up!

Scooby
10-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Hey guys, some of you may already noticed this over the past couple of days, but lets make it official. There has been some important changes to the moderator / admininstrator panel on the forum, namely:
Harlequin, our resident "maderator" has decided to retire. He will be sorely missed as a moderator (and general crazy person :) ) and i can say it was a pleasure working with this inspiring guy. He is someone that genuinely goes out of his way to make people welcome and to help as many as he can with constructive professional advice - this guy knows his shit, very very well. This, together with his off beat humor, meant that his posts were always entertaining and well thought of. We hope that we will contiue to see Harle on the boards and continue to share his wisdom with us all. Well done Harle! Truly awesome!
Equally important, Hysteria has also decided to retire from administrator. This guy is a virtual workhorse - there should be a picture of him next to the word "workhorse" in the dictionary! He has spent more time than anyone i know recently on the boards making things THAT much better for everyone on the forum. He now needs to free up a bit of "Hysteria time", so he is stepping down from his duties. You will of course still see him around the forum.
Thank you so much Hysteria for the tireless work you have done to help fellow members, and for generally being a great guy!! Three cheers!!
The guy is awesome and we wish him the best.
Which leads us to the next addition to the mod team - V is for Vapor!!! - yep we've unleashed the one of the big guns of the forum and he is already having an impact. Congratulations Vapor, a very well deserved promotion to moderator - I just know hes gonna be good at this, i can feel it.
Well thats it for me rambling on, if you guys want to give the guys a big thumbs up feel free!!

Malibu
10-31-2006, 05:20 PM
oh no the mod squad are dropping like flies!
immmm meeellllllting, meeellllllting!
welcome aboad Vapor....you deserve your promotion..
and kudos to Harlequin and Hysteria for all their work while on the mod squad...

Smoothlatinkid
10-31-2006, 07:16 PM
Hysteria, I knew thee too little. Good luck and keep coming back.
Harley, you will be missed. Looking forward to hanging with you in London or in LA---either one, hopefully soon.
Congrats, Vapor---you've provided an assist to me several times; you'll do a lot of brothers here good.

Rusty
10-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Congrats Vapour..... your a cool guy.....
But i'm very sad to see Harlequin go...... but it makes sense.... i'll see you on the other side of seduction Harley.

Fresno Smooth
11-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Working with these guys over the past however long has had a great impact on me as a person.
Hysteria - we share some common ground in the game and we've both started doign things the other recommended - LOL
Harlequin - almost like an older brother, the late night Halo sessions will have to continue!
Any ways boys, Big Up^^ for all the work you done for the forum, and for helping guys succeed in this wonderful game.
You guys will always be welcome, online and in RL,
oh and don't forget you got a round on me when I see you next
And not to forget "the new guy"
Vapor your a sharp guy so you'll fit in well here.
just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine
its that winning forumula!
Love you guys,
-Fresno

Mister E
11-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Man, these guys were awesome.
Will they still be regular posters?
Sucks to see them go.
Vapor is awesome, he dishes out some great advice.
Hysteria.....didn't know the guy that well, but some of the posts he's written are great.
And Harley..the posts were awesome.
Great humor and then some spiritual kinda stuff in there..
But they would still get straight to the point...
Didn't know all of you but good luck you guys.

Hysteria
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Gonna miss serving the forum behind the scenes, working with the team, and doing improvement projects, but that means you guys may be seeing a lot more of me in the forefront. I'm may use a bit of my free time online to PARTICIPATE in discussions again. But mostly I've been enjoying my free time by going out more often now.
Just because both Big H and Little H have retired off the team doesn't mean we're vanishing from the forum! :p
And because of Fresno Smooth, he's inspired me to be a bit more, ummm, smooth in certain areas of my body... ROFL!
Thanks for the good wishes, gentlemen! Make sure you read that damn FAQ and you'll be fine. ;) :D
EDIT - Shit, I forgot. MEGA-congratulations to Vapor. He's been deserving of the title for a long time. :D

Zero_Game
11-01-2006, 10:50 PM
They both have done a great job as mods in the short time I've been here.
Congrats Vapor.

Rusty
11-01-2006, 11:13 PM
that means you guys may be seeing a lot more of me in the forefront. I'm may use a bit of my free time online to PARTICIPATE in discussions again. But mostly I've been enjoying my free time by going out more often now.

Then thats good to here... does it really matter if your a Mod or not.... to me it doesnt... as long as the member stays.... deleting posts and what not seems a bore.
Good luck to Vapour..... he's finally got the power..... he'll go cencorship crazy.... and controll our minds...... Harley's safe..... he has no mind to control...... No worries though me and the other LC's will fight the power.

Mister E
11-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Hmm wait a minute...its not like we've lost a lot of people right?
It just evened it out again.
Scooby became mod not too long ago right.
Congrats on that man...didn't say anything before.
And now Vapor.
So its all even now....we lost 2 and gained 2.
But we'll have them as regular posters....yaaaay!
And come on Scooby!!
I'm waiting on your signature to show me the greatest posts.
I've seen the italics for waaay to long.
But that is a clever little signature you have though.

Scooby
11-02-2006, 09:33 PM
And come on Scooby!!
I'm waiting on your signature to show me the greatest posts.
I've seen the italics for waaay to long.
But that is a clever little signature you have though.
I just like the idea of AMOGing everyone with colourful pagelength signatures everytime i post - especially VC and malibu! :p

Storied
11-03-2006, 05:43 AM
Thanks for everything, hope to see more of you two!