PDA

View Full Version : Got a Flake on your hands?

Hav0c
10-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Heres how to stop her from flaking:
If she's flaked many times: tell her: In case you didn't know, I have a (12, 24 or 48) hours cancellation policy that takes affect after X number of "free" cancellations and voilation of this policy will result in the next meet being her treat or her buying you a gift of some sort. And if she says she'll take you to a movie, bust on her tell her to be more creative, you dont want the same old same old, makes you look like a challenge.
X = The number of times she's flaked on you
If she hasnt flaked and you want to prevent it before it happens just take out the "that takes affect after X number of "free" cancellations" part
Let me know what you think and if it has worked in the field, as I have not been able to test it yet.

Tilted
10-30-2006, 07:14 PM
i like it, i have a few flakers i have to deal with, quite annoying, ill try it next time n see what happens

Lucifer214
10-30-2006, 07:34 PM
I've seen you give this advice 3 times now, but how many times have you tested it? What works for me is a simple no tolerance policy. One flake with a seemingly valid excuse and I'll pretend like it never happened. More than once or a lame excuse and I don't need the irritation. I have better things to do with my time than wait around for flaky women to decide whether they want to spend time with me. Tolerating flakes is needy and shows poor qualification.
Women flake for one of two reasons:
1) They lost interest because of something you did (or didn't do) or too much time has passed and you lost buying temp.
2) They were never that interested in the first place. You were a maybe, and they had something better to do.
Either way it's your fault, man up and accept it. Either do the requisite work to gain enough buying temp or move on to the next one. Occasionally, they'll flake for a valid reason, but you should be able to tell the difference. If you've done your job properly, seeing you will be at the top of her priority list, and other stuff that comes up (like staying home to wash her dog) won't even be an option. Flaking shouldn't need to be mentioned at all, let alone having a set of rules around it.
And by the way, her treating isn't a punishment, it's a priviledge. "If you're good I'll let you buy me dinner..."
lucifer

Hav0c
10-30-2006, 07:41 PM
I said I haven't gotten around to testing it because I havent been flaked yet, I'll definitly let you know how it works for me, an idea popped in my head and I thought it was good so I decided to share with the community which is what this communitys about.
And by the way, her treating isn't a punishment, it's a priviledge. "If you're good I'll let you buy me dinner..."
this is about the only line in your post i agree with
also. it can work if you have tight game, it shows the girl that you're not here to dick around or play her games, and that your time is valuable, if you let her flake and then arrange another meeting without addressing the issue, she'll think its ok to flake you.

Lucifer214
10-30-2006, 11:11 PM
From the FAQ (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules) (big yellow link at the top of every page)

Before posting information (could be a routine, technique, tactic, tip, etc.):

Field-test the information. Try it out AT THE LEAST 10 times before posting.
If you can, let us know the reactions to your field testing.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules
The idea being that if you don't know it works by experience, how do you know if it's good advice?
The bottom line here is that having a rule about flaking implies that people flake on you a lot and that you are concerned about it. Being unaffected is better. Like this:
HB: (on the phone) I can't make it Friday, I have to blah blah blah...
PUA: Oh, good! Something came up, I have other plans and just hadn't gotten around to calling you yet, but now I'm off the hook. I have to go right now, though, so why don't you call me next week...
It implies a busy social schedule, and that you have better things to do. If she's interested, she'll work harder for your attention.
lucifer

Mayhem
10-31-2006, 04:19 PM
If you haven't been flaked on, how many day2's have you had this month / total.
Why do people even TALK about flakes anymore. Here is a simple solution, fix the problem from the beginning. If you get flaked on your day 2 or the girl just wont pick up / agree to a meet - it means you fucked up will you were still with her somewhere. You went for the # to early, not enough comfort, no connection, she was drunk and you didn't solidify that - ETC ETC. If she flakes after the day 2 and wont see you again, it probaby means that you fucked up on the day 2. Make sense?
You don't fix a flake as it occurs, you make sure it doesn't happen in the first place!
--m

TheSwaggerer
11-01-2006, 08:22 AM
this is about the only line in your post i agree with
also. it can work if you have tight game, it shows the girl that you're not here to dick around or play her games, and that your time is valuable, if you let her flake and then arrange another meeting without addressing the issue, she'll think its ok to flake you.
Right, so if you have "tight game" she wouldn't want to flake on you in the first place.
View a flake as this: Something else came up that was more important than her pre-made plans from you. Lucifer went hammer, head, nail on this one, and you should carefully reconsider his post. It is probably YOUR fault that girls flake.
Don't do anything: once they flake on YOU, you should have more important things to do than answering their phone calls. Flaking can be a hoop. Don't jump.

Xtreeme
11-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Okay, fuck the discussions that just have come to this thread.
Mayhem, We'll talk more about this.
BUT BUT BUT, I need you to tell me, is there anyone who has field tested this? cause I feel like I want to do it, But I usually like to Field test my own, but I cant come up with good stuff right know, so be glad Im FTing this for you!
There's a lot of hot chics im gambling with here, so you better be lucky it works :D haha
Peace!

pegasusenigma
11-03-2006, 10:45 PM
some friends and I actually found the way to "de-flake" women. I'm only giving this away once and only once. And yes, this has been tested and worked so well, the girl called him 3 times in one day to talk him. Despite the fact she blew off his previous message. He left a 2nd message using a false disqualifier and the basis behind the below statement. Whatever you tell them, remember this and this alone.
"when you tell a woman she is wrong, she becomes more right. When you tell a woman she is right, she becomes more wrong."
You figure out the rest.