PDA

View Full Version : the sticker opener (field tested)

Metsrock31
10-28-2006, 12:17 PM
this is field tested and i've had some good reactions from it, so i thought i would share it.
so next time your at a mall or boardwalk or something, buy a pack of childrens stickers. then when you want to open a hb, just say "excuse me! thats a very interesting shirt/earing/thing you have! i like it, heres a sticker!" and take a sticker out of the pack and put it on her cheek. this is great because it starts off the interaction with kino right off the bat, and it also allows you to follow up with a neg about whatever you complimented her on. for example if i told her i liked her shirt than i can say to her after the opener, "i've actualy seen three girls wearing that same shirt today. isn't that weird? i still like it though."
also only give her one sticker. dont do both cheeks. one sticker is enough.
after you've given the target the sticker, game the rest of the set. it's great that you're now no longer paying attention to your target because she had your attention to start with and now you've taken it away and shes going to want it back. if she tries to get your attention by interrupting or something, call her on it. "hey, im talking here! wait your turn girl! (then to the rest of the set) is she always like that? how do you roll with her?"
when you do this opener sometimes girls will be a little weirded out by you, and might even pull away. this is ok though, because in that case you can say to her "yea, maybe you havn't really earned a sticker yet." then later in the interaction when she is qualifying herself to you, you can give her the sticker. "so do you still want that sticker? tell me three things that make you totaly different from anyone else."
also, right after this opener jump right into another routine. the whole opener should take 30 seconds tops, and theres no reason to dwell on it just do it and then do your next routine.
i hope you guys can get some use out of this! i know it was a really in depth explanation for an opener but its my baby and i wanted to explain it fully, lol.
let me know how it goes if you use it!

Sneakers
10-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Putting a sticker on a stranger's face? And, they don't give you weird looks you coming out of nowhere with a bunch of stickers????
Well, if you say that it works for you.

Metsrock31
10-28-2006, 03:07 PM
right, well in response to that, you shouldn't be doing this opener if your sarging alone, b/c then it truly is weird. if your with a group of friends it seems like your having fun with a random item that you bought for kicks.

Indy
11-01-2006, 07:29 PM
There was a lady arrested about a year ago here. She was basically running around the city. Putting stickers on people, telling them how handsome or pretty they were, then asking for money for some charity. Problem was she was incongruent with her causes and often approached the same person more than once with useing a different charity. So you might wanna be careful with that one

pegasusenigma
11-02-2006, 03:44 AM
that's an interesting one, but I'm looking forward to trying the "GI Joe or Barbie" opener. It's a neat little opener to find out whether or not the girl is a "pretty princess" or a "tomboy"

Showgun
11-02-2006, 12:16 PM
There was a lady arrested about a year ago here. She was basically running around the city. Putting stickers on people, telling them how handsome or pretty they were, then asking for money for some charity. Problem was she was incongruent with her causes and often approached the same person more than once with useing a different charity. So you might wanna be careful with that one
Holy crap. She got arrested? Finally!! She used to drive me crazy. Every time I walked past that strip of Yonge St. near the eaton center, she'd harass me.
And my normal reaction was "Huh? Get away from me, weirdo!!"