PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail...

Necroshine
10-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Hey guys, as an aspiring PUA here I am trying to perfect every aspect of my game... here is my latest quirk...
I wanna have a GREAT voicemail greeting, you know instead of "Hey I'm Nick, I cant get to the phone right now but please leave you're name and number and I will call you back as soon as possible."
Maybe something cocky/funny, maybe a hilarious song... or movie quote that I can fit into my speech... etc.
I was wondering if either this has been discussed on this board already...
Or if anyone has any ideas they're willing to share.
Thanks

End_justifies_means
10-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Hi leave a msg if you're lucky i'll listen to it..and if you're really lucky i'll call you back......so..are you feeling ...LUCKY? punk? :)

PaulB007
10-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi leave a msg if you're lucky i'll listen to it..and if you're really lucky i'll call you back......so..are you feeling ...LUCKY? punk? :)
I liked that one, it made me chuckle. :)

LRG
10-24-2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caoYdiq3kak
Copy that!

TrueStory
10-24-2006, 02:36 PM
hahaha
You do have to sound profesionally. You never know who might call you. Could be your boss or a potential employer with a job offer..or a client?
But again, you can keep your business line separate from your PUA/Friends line.
I personally, prefer to have my phone number read by a female voice. It's professional.
My friend, for longest time, had: "Hi, you have reached Doug's secretary, he cannot come to the phone right now, please leave your message with me" Said in a sexy female voice. Ask your pivot to do it for ya.
:)

Necroshine
10-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks... I like the pivot idea and the George Costanza video was hilarious. Thats a classic.
I also thought about using a classic movie line.
But the female voice is better.