PDA

View Full Version : How do i respond to 'i like your...'

Mr Mash
10-23-2006, 02:00 PM
shirt.
Recently i took out my peacock special a red velvet shirt i got in milan. I have never had so much attention. Girls wanting to touch, opening me..it was top (and i recommend a loud peacock item of clothing works wonders)
Now my dilemma is i had all these girls coming up an saying
'i like your shirt'
to which i replied
'thanks a lot'
but where do i go from there? what can i say other than 'thanks'? to keep the conversation going.

miaddict
10-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Peacocking allows people to open you easily. Run your routines/opinion opener/DHV stories as usual.

shirt.
Recently i took out my peacock special a red velvet shirt i got in milan. I have never had so much attention. Girls wanting to touch, opening me..it was top (and i recommend a loud peacock item of clothing works wonders)
Now my dilemma is i had all these girls coming up an saying
'i like your shirt'
to which i replied
'thanks a lot'
but where do i go from there? what can i say other than 'thanks'? to keep the conversation going.

Sincubus
10-24-2006, 07:21 AM
You can go into Cocky funny, every time a girl compliments me i turn the frame around.
"Easy cupcake, i am not that easy. It always starts with a little compliment and then you want me to come home with you to check out your "Barry Manilow records/ Stamp Collection", which is just an excuse to get into my pants".
my two cents. you can come up with tons of shit.

PradaG
10-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Why not try a neg? (If appropriate - not all girls should be negged if below a certain standard. I think the general advice is neg 8+ and if they are giving attitude/bitch shield). Of course if they are opening you, then perhaps their bitch shield is already lowered. Still, calibrate and see if a neg could work.
Her: I like your shirt.
You: (cool smile) Thanks. I like your dress too. It's really popular these days. I just saw a girl wearing it last week.

PradaG
10-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Why not try a neg if appropriate.
I like your shirt.
Thanks. I like your dress too. It's really popular these days. I just saw a girl wearing it last week.
Then maybe she'll smile. Do the C vs. U smile routine.

soultender
10-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Mystery would say: No you don't, you are attracted to me...
Also, she already showed IOIs so go straight into qualification. And DO NOT NEG! Reward her for good behavior. Only if she doesn't comply do you neg..

Captive
10-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Say: Why dont you get your own?
Sincubus is totally right though you can come up with tons of shit
plus i really like No you don't, you're attracted to me... (credit Mystery)

Malibu SteeG
10-25-2006, 03:26 AM
Just carry on the convo as normal. Run a routine. Perhaps neg her, "I like you hair!.. wait a minute... *feel it* is is real!?"

Also, she already showed IOIs so go straight into qualification. And DO NOT NEG! Reward her for good behavior. Only if she doesn't comply do you neg..
she showed 1 IOI. It's good, but no biggy. Reward her for her good behaviour, yes.

Sincubus
10-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Don't neg, IMO. The girl is opening you, don't punish her, reward her with being a fun guy. And if i am not mistaken, doesn't mystery say "no you don't...you're attracted to me" when a girl says " i Don't like your shirt/whatever"?
But this girl is saying she likes it so i don't think you should tell her "you don't like my shirt.... you are attracted to me". I mean you're shirt must be cool enough for her to comment on, she doesn't have a Bitch Sheild you need to break through. Just my 2 cents.

AllStar
10-25-2006, 03:58 PM
From what I hear women have a hard time talking to guys(prob the ones with high self esteem ugly or not) is hard. Reward her. Don't be mean but ned. Do casual talk shit then A2 and so on. If you sarged a broad and she was a bitch how would you feel? Just A2 and so one. We joined this community so we wouldn't have to deal with bullshit. Lets not dish it back.

Mr Mash
10-26-2006, 03:57 PM
i like sincubus' first post 'easy cupcake' :)
will use that tomorrow, plus i have a good dhv story on how and where i got the shirt
your right i think i will only neg if she says a negative comment about the shirt, if she compliments it then i will reward her for it (and if it wasnt a cool shirt and she said it, its ovious shes attracted to me..but the fact it i KNOW its a cool shirt so they could genuinely like it and not me so maybe the 'no you dont your attracted to me' might be inappropriate'
ill just have to use my calibration...
thanks for the advice dudes :)

topgun70009
10-26-2006, 06:35 PM
dont neg, but you can do cocky and funny. i would stick with mystery's line though

PradaG
10-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Mystery's line doesn't make any sense. It works if she said she didn't like your shirt, but she said she did...so why are you telling you no, you don't like my shirt, but you're attracted to me?

sdnightfly
10-26-2006, 10:15 PM
You can go into a story about when you went to go get the shirt and something funny happened or when you went to Milan.
She could've gone "I like your shirt, are you gay" or just "that shirt is fugly".

Loren
10-28-2006, 09:45 AM
totally agree. i learned this in the field. i neg a girl after she opens me and it seems like she feels insulted and usually goes defensive.

Chokeartist
10-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Mystery's line doesn't make any sense. It works if she said she didn't like your shirt, but she said she did...so why are you telling you no, you don't like my shirt, but you're attracted to me?
Of course it makes sense, it implies that she just used the shirt as an excuse to talk to you.

TonyTigger
10-28-2006, 02:16 PM
I agree. it might be strange to punish her for a compliment.
You have a topic you can talk about,...
Why don´t you try it like this
PUA: "Thank you! Do you want to try it on?" *smile*
or
PUA: "Thank you! Do you think i look gay in this t-shirt?" and continue with the gay opener.
Style wrote in his book, that he found out that the best respond to compliments is just "Thank You".
Btw: I want this t-shirt, too. Do you now if it´s possible to buy it online:D