PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with AMOG's without AMOG Lines / Blasters

Crux
12-16-2005, 10:02 PM
Hey guys.
There are definently multiple ways of dealing with AMOG's. An AMOG (Alpha Male Of Group, Alpha Male Other Guy) is a very interesting part of the game. These guys are typically naturals and will attempt to tool you and then take away your girls (it's happened to me, it definently got me pumped to open another set, but it still sucks).
There are A LOT of great lines you can use to instantly shoot down an AMOG. Some of my personal favorites are (these aren't ones I created);
“Dude, Did you get some sun today? You look red.?
“Dude, you look tired.?
“Do you have a girlfriend?? (yes) “Whoa, you leave your GF at home? That’s cold.? (no) “Oh, man, it’s okay, you’ll find someone…?
"Man, you’re such a joker! You’re such a comedian, you must think this stuff up all day! I can’t compete!?
“I’ll point my finger at you when I want to talk to you.?
“Man, you don’t have to try so hard! These chicks totally like you! Just be real!?
These are definently great if you quickly recognize an AMOG trying to break into your set. But what about a situation where these lines won't work?
Here are anti-AMOG guidelines:
-Don't try to defend yourself, don't directly acknowledge his comment.
-Don't change your body language, attitude or anything else.
-Give him very little attention, I suggest that you continue making eye contact with the girls as you talk to him.
-Snip any conversation he tries to make with you or the girls.
-If you can turn your back towards him, do it.
-Don't say anything that lowers your value. If he insults you directly, don't agree with him. Example: AMOG: "You are gay." PUA "Yeah, I am so gay". - That is bad, even if you are being sarcastic, it's not good.
-Once the AMOG intrudes, ignore him completely. Pause very very shortly (1/2 a second) once he starts talking, then continue immediately with your previous thread. Don't say anything to him, just keep gaming the girls.
-Girl code "weird guy" with your eyes to the set.
-If he doesn't say anything, never acknowledge his presence, he will probably end up walking away.
-If he repeats what he said (all of this usually happens just over a split second), finish your sentence and wait a beat.
-Look at him with your eyes, don't shift your head.
-Then say, "you said something?"
-The guy looks like a tool for repeating whatever he said 3 times. At this point, you can reinitiate the girls and say, "Do you know this guy, did you come with him, he is creepy".
-Then girlcode "lets go" with your eyes to the set.
If the dude follows you after you move, he will look like a complete idiot for following you guys.
Also, give the AMOG a nickname or something. Generalize something about him, if he has a scar or something, call him scarface. If he has weirdly spiked hair, call him raptor. If you can't find anything about him, call him man or dude.
If he tries to touch you in order to out-alpha you, just say, "easy there tiger, I don't like guys, the gay bar is over there though".

Marlimus
02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
The best way to AMOG male competition is to beat them down. Nothing says ALPHA like giving some poor guy a face massage with a gun butt. If you do this, I guarantee that the woman will swoon and grab your crotch with fiery passion. Blood is sexy.
jus kidding!

Malibu
02-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Good post. One of my mates...total natural...but he bullshites like you wouldn't believe. And he still gets the girls. Gives me the shits. I dont wanna use any AMOG lines on him because at the end of the day he is my mate. But with the pointers above I can AMOG him with looking like Im amogging him.
Good stuff.
:cool:
Malibu

Menace
02-17-2006, 02:38 AM
The best way to AMOG male competition is to beat them down. Nothing says ALPHA like giving some poor guy a face massage with a gun butt. If you do this, I guarantee that the woman will swoon and grab your crotch with fiery passion. Blood is sexy.
jus kidding!
I was going to answer this post with:
"Thats Northern Jersey for you!" :P
just kidding man
(my half brother grew up in Elizabeth or a town near there.. I forget the name)