PDA

View Full Version : F CLOSE - HELP (I"m very close!)

ridick
12-16-2005, 06:41 PM
My seven hours are up!
I'm meeting the HB7 tonight in the city. BUT I can't take her back to the place I'm staying at the moment. So how do I get her to agree to going back to her place without tripping ASD or major LMR.
I can't start at her place (No Car Tonight, brother has borrowed it, bastard!) So I can't start the evening at her place by picking her up. Getting back there easy, getting past the above, not so easy.....Help!
Ridick

Lothario
12-17-2005, 06:51 AM
That's one of the things I'm wwondering about.
I don't always want to take the girl back to my place.
I've F*Closed in my backseat, public places, motels, her place, etc.
But what are some DEFINITE ways to get her to F*Close at HER place or a motel (preferably splitting the cost with her, or even having her pay in full)?
I think this is the first question I've asked for advice on this forum.
~DeVill

waxlrose
12-17-2005, 07:03 AM
You could say you forgot your keys and are locked out of your house and you have nowhere to stay for the night cuz your roommate wont be back til tomorrow. Offer to make her dinner at her place in exchange for a place to crash for the night.

Maize
12-17-2005, 07:35 AM
That's one of the things I'm wwondering about.
I don't always want to take the girl back to my place.
I've F*Closed in my backseat, public places, motels, her place, etc.
But what are some DEFINITE ways to get her to F*Close at HER place or a motel (preferably splitting the cost with her, or even having her pay in full)?
I think this is the first question I've asked for advice on this forum.
~DeVill
Try this, assuming you're doing everything else right, this could work for you. Sometime during the evening, play a game with her i.e. pool, darts, whatever...it doesn't even have to be those kinds of games, be creative. If she agreees, say something like, let's make this interesting <pause> if I win <pause> you owe me a back massage. If you win, I owe you one...tonight!

porky
12-17-2005, 07:39 AM
iv got an idea....why dont you bring a DVD with...of some funny movie...tell her you DVD players is broken and you have to show her this one part....hopefully she will say "iv got a DVD player at my house!" then your in:)

smooth
12-17-2005, 08:53 AM
i'd prefer the dvd part over the keys part because if she ends up picking you up from your place it could be a well assumed cop out that your trying, try the dvd part, but make sure its a funny part that cuts to a romance scene in a movie that she hasnt seen. i would name a few but they arent comign to mind right now, but i know there are some out there.

Random.Samurai
12-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Educate thyself before asking questions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a reminder to new participants that they should read and familiarize themselves with the available theory before posting questions. Also, questions should be directed towards improving your game in general, and not merely on giving you an urgent response to some imminent situation with "this one girl."
Bad: I have a date tonight with an HB, what do I do??!?!
Good: Working on sticking point with converting dates to lays
The point isn't screwing some specific girl in the short term. The point is improving your game in the long term, through systematic experimentation and practice. Your focus should be on your own sticking points and on your practice.
The library (available free on this forum) contains plenty of great information to keep you reading for hours. All the basic questions about the game are answered there...so get reading: http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6
- Admin
Don't encourage posts like these when there's a blatant warning against doing so.

smooth
12-17-2005, 09:05 AM
oh bite it samurai this isnt an I have a date tonight what do i do post, this is an im meeting the hb i nclosed and need help with my F-close, so we are all posting ways for him to F-close her, we arent telling him what he should do on the date thats all up to him, if you disagree i can totally argue this for another good hour or two.