PDA

View Full Version : Phone Game

Sarpedon
10-01-2006, 06:04 PM
How do i stop the stupid phone game of she calls one day and then i call the next and then she calls, and if one of doesnt call on their turn it feels uncomfortable. Reason I ask is because out of no where this bittie from home dropped me an email that obviously showed she was very interested in me. If I wasn't at school 900 miles away it would be a lot easier being that we could just see each other. She's a nice girl and i wouldnt mind having her around when I'm home, but i despise the phone shit, how do I work it so neither of us feels obligated to take turns calling. Technically tomorrow is my turn.

eazyrider
10-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Well, you have email and you have text. You can keep them as long or as short as you want; i.e. TEXT "Hey Chica, had a really long day today, so will speak tomorrow" . Furthermore, if you've only just started talking to this girl.. Then soon enough, the phone calls will die down, as you will run out of shit to talk about, it happens. TBH, I would take it as a good thing that this chica wants to talk to you a lot, afterall, you are the prize.. I say, use the phone calls to boost your confidence. Btw, remember, you always want what you can't have, because this girl is paying so much attention to you, you are getting bored. It's natural.

Tyler Junior
10-02-2006, 03:37 AM
U can continue speaking to this chick.
Improve ur phone game. Like Eazyrider said; At the end u wont have any shit to talk about. Still it can be fun from time to time.
Dont speak every singel day, after a week, ur running out of words.
TJ.

Sarpedon
10-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Not exactly what I was looking for. I disagree that we'll run out of shit to say, if anything every conversation builds off the last and runs on longer. I was looking for more of a formula to gradually make it so neither of us feel uncomfortable if the other calls 3 times in a row.