PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on calling after getting a number

Bridge
01-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey guys,
I really need good advice on how to approach calling a girl after you got her number lets say at a club (assuming you did things right and she gave you her real number ;)
I hate this part, because I suck at it. I don't know what to do in the three scenarios: 1) no answer 2) answering machine 3) answers, but need to keep interest and get her to come out. When should I call again if she is not there ? If I leave a message, what should be said (in general) ?
Maybe I am harping on this a bit more than needed, but I would like to know more about cashing in on my closures.
Cheers
Bridge:cool:

Nox
01-21-2006, 09:04 PM
You should timebridge her instead of just getting her number.
It's well explained on the DVD's. A number is a "stairway to heaven" (Mystery).
I really don't know how you should get her interested again.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's just really hard to get a girl as stimulated as she was in the club, just by talking on the phone...

Blitzer
01-22-2006, 08:27 AM
To regain her interest, I will bring up something that we were discussing when I met her. Usually, this is something we both laughed about. This is good for 2 reasons:
1. She remembers having a good time with you.
2. You've got a conversation going on the phone immediately, assuming she remembers the story and you didn't fuck it up.
This takes a good memory, so if you start getting a lot of numbers, or have a poor memory, write a reminder of something funny on the phone number when she isn't looking. Hope this helps!

Dr_Swift
01-22-2006, 01:56 PM
Yep, outside the realms of SS (which I longsince stopped doing) it is very hard to engage a girl emotionally on the phone (especially if you don't know her well).
Tell her a bit about who you are, where you met and don't invite her out on the first call.
Don't stay on the phone overlong.
Leave it another day or so (she'll be wondering why you didn't invite her out).
Then arrange a coffee date.
That's what I always do.

Wrench
01-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Hey!
Ever hear of the "KISS" method? It's short for "Keep It Simple, Stupid." I am NOT saying you are stupid, just saying to keep things simple. Don't settle for an answering machine the first few times out - you wanna talk to her "live," especially if you haven't spoken to her since you got her number. Don't stay on the phone too long - too easy to fuck things up that way. You want to get her out so she can see you when you are interacting. If you call and get no answer, there isn't much you can do about it. If she has a machine, DON'T leave a message the first few times ....... try to talk to her, but if she won't answer because she sees your number, you may have to resort to a machine message, which you should keep short and sweet. NEVER ask her out over the machine. You ask her (or TELL her) to return your call, then ask her out when you speak. Rule of thumb: don't spend more than 10 minutes on the phone with her the first time out - you want to run some routines on her, and the phone isn't the place to do it, and you will tend to fluff too much over the phone. When you get her out you can use some magic, play the cube, or run some other material on her.
Good luck, Man!
Wrench

Zzed
01-24-2006, 06:19 PM
Im a fan of NLP so heres a script I use almost everytime I make the call, the success rate has been amazing, I hope this helps.
You: Hey is ___ there?
Her: Hi, speaking.
You: This is Zzed, what are you doing tonight?
IF..
Her: Nothing
You: Good, so if I were to tell you that... you can have an incredibly exciting and wonderful time... with me... laughing and having tons of fun... Arent you looking forward to coming out??
Her: Yes, that would be awesome.
You: Good, i'll pick you up at 9, whats your address? (or Come by my place at 9.. then you do the Deangelo thing where you let her in for a second and rush out)
IF she saids she's busy:
Her: Im busy, blah blah blah
You: Thats too bad... because if i were to tell you that... you can have an incredibly exciting and wonderful time... with me... laughing and having fun... wouldnt that make your night?
(if they were lying about being busy they'll say "ok fine" but if they really are busy they will say "next time" and thats when you do the time-bridge and make sure there is a next time!)
TIPS: be congruent and take pauses to increase anticipation and heighten her senses.

Bridge
01-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Thanks Zzed :)
Sounds like good stuff I will definitely use that.
And thanks for all the other advice, I actaully also learned from David DeAngelo that he personally finds that taking an email is better because
you can 1. write down whatever you can come up with until you feel you get it right. 2. You are not driven crazy by trying to get her at a certain time. You leave a message and let her answer at her convenience.
Cheers
Bridge