PDA

View Full Version : Giving ur phone number as supposed to taking hers

apg96
09-24-2006, 10:33 PM
I was thinking about this. If you are talking with a girl, and reach the point when u need to call it a night or ur leaving and going and she doesnt want to come, is it better to say heres my number, call me if u want to do something? Would it make u appear less desperate and needy, b/c u dont even care about her number (that is unless she offers it which then u would take it). Does this sound right to u guys?

Iceman
09-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Forget about sounding needy, girls just don't call.
You can even be in a long term relationship with a girl and have her madly in love with you and she still won't call you very often.
Just take her number. The amount of neediness it projects is almost nothing, and is countered by the fact that you don't need to worry about them not calling.
Because most of the time, no matter how much attraction you generate...they won't call.

apg96
09-24-2006, 11:31 PM
thats a good point, why put the power in their hands when i would rather be holding all the cards.

Equal
09-25-2006, 07:35 AM
I was thinking about this. If you are talking with a girl, and reach the point when u need to call it a night or ur leaving and going and she doesnt want to come, is it better to say heres my number, call me if u want to do something? Would it make u appear less desperate and needy, b/c u dont even care about her number (that is unless she offers it which then u would take it). Does this sound right to u guys?
You can get numbers in a minute or two of talking, no excuse not to go for her number. If she won't give it and you need to leave, then leave. Giving your number is a waste and while it wont matter to that interaction, I personally think it weakens your game and frame. Just walk out, it's her lose.
You will get a lot of flakes on fast number closes but you will also catch a lot of fun fish.
Equal

sigma
09-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Once you begin in the game you start to change.. your frame gets strong. You become a tribla leader and you make plans and take control.
Your frame becomes ingrained, and after a while you are not faking it anymore.
You used to be a guy who waits around for calls, but your not anymore. You take her number because you are the dominant alpha-male who makes plans
You take her number/e-mail address... if she doesn't give it you didn't have enough confort.
I have had a target say she wanted my number, I crumpled up teh paper and said forget it, with a big smile, she uncrumpled the paper and wrote her number down grinning... she WANTED a take charge guy and was hoping I would be on....
lucky for her I was
YOU ARE TOO !
s i g m a

Equal
09-25-2006, 07:47 AM
I have had a target say she wanted my number, I crumpled up teh paper and said forget it, with a big smile, she uncrumpled the paper and wrote her number down grinning... she WANTED a take charge guy and was hoping I would be on....
This is golden, this is what happens in the field, this is being higher fucking value and the prize, this is NOT faking it. Nice work Sigma.
I should have done that to the HG that gave me only her email and some cute drawings. I should have crumbled up the paper and said forget it. I would have fucked her by now, but instead I made a mistake and I have nothing.
Equal

sigma
09-25-2006, 07:57 AM
Equal don't say that you have nothing !!!!!
you learned something, and that is what you have. Making a mistake and learning from it improves your skillset...making a mistake and learning nothing that's when you have failed

illPUA
09-25-2006, 09:04 AM
What Id like to know is.. why DONT they call? I mean, Ive had girls so in to me, but they just DONT do anything, I know being a guy includes directing where things go, but seriously, I dont get why girls act like that. Its one thing which continues to make me ponder.

gangstag666
09-25-2006, 09:28 AM
having a girl ask you for your number is ok, but you need to get to the point where you are not even asking for their number, they are offering it to you.... after you have mastered getting numbers, try to focus for a few days on opening girls, generating attraction and then walking away to see what they will do. i think it is a good exercise in seeing how much attraction you really did generate, as opposed to how much attraction you THINK you generated...

Equal
09-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Equal don't say that you have nothing !!!!!
you learned something, and that is what you have. Making a mistake and learning from it improves your skillset...making a mistake and learning nothing that's when you have failed
Ohh so true - I am just saying with that sarge I am trying to save it versus savoring the lay....lol.
You make one split second wrong decision and everything can change.
Equal

Iceman
09-25-2006, 07:27 PM
What Id like to know is.. why DONT they call? I mean, Ive had girls so in to me, but they just DONT do anything, I know being a guy includes directing where things go, but seriously, I dont get why girls act like that. Its one thing which continues to make me ponder.
Its ingrained social behaviour, built up by decades or even centuries of "the man's gotta do the courting".
Much of the power in our routines and methods comes from tapping into ingrained social beliefs & behaviour as well as primal instincts & not all primal instincts are beneficial to our game.