PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Lacking Openers.

RunCe
12-16-2005, 03:47 PM
OK to most people i'm probably an AFC but i wanna make the change. I have buckets of confidence it's jus i have very few openers. My favourite is the Fragrance Opener but it's gettin a bit old the girls have started to recognise it :mad: Any help would be hot cheers guys

Crux
12-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Elvis Opener
Hey guys, if you were going to hire an Elvis impersonator for your friend's birthday party, would you hire a young Elvis or a Fat Elvis?
blah, blah, blah. (if she says young Elvis bust on her for being shallow)
Get this, my roommate lived in Graceland for a year and he said the craziest thing. He told me that the fat Elvis impersonators always got the hottest chicks, and the young Elvis's were always alone. I couldn't believe it at first, but I thought about it, and it kinda makes sense. I guess women just lose all control when they see a fat Elvis impersonator.

miguel98
12-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Elvis Opener
Hey guys, if you were going to hire an Elvis impersonator for your friend's birthday party, would you hire a young Elvis or a Fat Elvis?
Get this, my roommate lived in Graceland for a year and he said the craziest thing. He told me that the fat Elvis impersonators always got the hottest chicks, and the young Elvis's were always alone. I couldn't believe it at first, but I thought about it, and it kinda makes sense. I guess women just lose all control when they see a fat Elvis impersonator.
That kicks ass I'm going to have to use this one on sat.nite:)

Orca
12-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Nice. I like it.
Indirect, short and easy to remember.
Top stuff

RunCe
12-16-2005, 04:07 PM
Nice one. I think i'll field test it this wkend. Any others while we're on topic.

Silky_Robinson
12-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Elvis Opener
Funny thing about this, last Halloween I dressed up as a fat Elvis and went bar hopping. You would not believe the amount of sets I opened just by striking a pose, all these girls were coming up to me and trying to touch the fat suit and I'd pull the, "Hands off the Merch Baby!" they'd go nuts.

Orca
12-18-2005, 01:15 AM
Just some advise:
I think that the use of a time constraint is needed here. smack a:
"I can only stay a sec, i got my friends here"
Just after she responds then continue with: "get this, my roomate...."
This will stop her from thinking: when is this guy gunna leave us alone.