PDA

View Full Version : call back!

ajghost20
09-19-2006, 05:08 AM
I was out recently helping a friend pick up some books for school and i noticed a girl looking thourgh a glass window and practicly druling. Now before all of this i went to a coffee shop to get some coffee and she was working there i ordered coffee and busted her balls for couple of mins and left. That night when we were getting the books and i noticed her druling and went in asked for a coffee and handen a piece a paper with a pen and said "write down ur number" and she did. Week later i call her and she picks up and im like is this the coffee girl and she like yea and tells me she at work and she'll call me back later. She never does. I could careless if she does but i was just wondering if u guys had any clue as to what happened wrong here?

Iknow
09-19-2006, 10:19 AM
could be anything.
did you call again? Why (not)?

The Claw
09-19-2006, 03:12 PM
When they say that I just say "actually I'm about to get into a meeting, I'll call you later ok?"
Ball on your court.

jamesbrito
09-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Exactly. Take the power away from her. There are a lot of ways to handle this; firstmost, don't let her get into her head. The moment you start thinking, "When will she call? I hope she calls!" you've lost the battle. So wait a while, call her up, say something funny: "Hey, I've only got a minute, but just wanted to see if you've been staring through any other coffee shop windows lately?" You can leave this as a message if she doesn't answer. If she doesn't call back, move on. Way of the alpha male: If she's not interested, move on to the next conquest. Her loss.

ajghost20
09-19-2006, 05:05 PM
i actually texted her today and found out that she thought that i was too old for her ( im 20 shes 17) but i teased her a lil bit and she'll be coming to my party this friday so things worked out good!
What i learned was that never jump to conclusions right away